~ 2 - Can I? No. ~

Ship: SkepHalo
Prompt:
'In which Zak craves for Darryls hand and Darryl notices this and decides its time for payback.'

It was a nice winter morning and Zak had decided it was finally time to meet his Internet best friend, BadBoyHalo, or formally known as Darryl Noveschoch. In fact, Darryl and Zak has been online dating for a month or two and Darryl had finally worked up the courage to meet Zak in person and brought the idea upto the boy late last night, the boy had gotten excited and quickly packed and got the earliest flight to Darryl and is now on his way to the boy's apartment.

Apartment number... Oh! There it is!

Zak hand trembled nervously as he knocked, 'Shit! That was too loud!'

He nervously stepped from foot to foot, his body wavering side to side as he waited for the door to open and that dorky face to appear. He waited a few seconds before he heard a loud bang and a scurrying across the floor as well as another pair of larger footsteps. The door opened and Darryl let out a short yell as his dog ran past him and Zak rushed to pick the small fluffy creature up. He held the dog close to him once she had been picked up into the air as he walked into Darryls apartment.

"Wait... Zak?" Darryl gasped, only just realising that the other had just saved his dog from running too far away and also just waltzed into his apartment like he owned the place.

"Yo."

In all honesty, Zak hasn't meant to say that but his throat had gone dry and he didn't exactly know what else to say. I mean, what should you say? He let out a small gasp before handing the dog to the brunette in pyjamas. Darryl seemed to notice and looked down in embarrassment.

"Sorry I'm not dressed, I wasn't expecting a visi- Zak?"

Darryl noticed Zak had spaced off, looking at something around the dog... was he looking at the dog? Darryl put the dog down but realised Zak's eyes were not on the dog once he moved back up... he groaned internally, did he have a stain on his shirt? He looked down but shook his head, 'No, I just got this for Christmas!'.

"Um... Can I?" Zak pointed nervously to Darryl's hand and Darryl let out an 'oh' sound before grinning teasingly at the younger.

"No."