~ 11 - Timeloop ~

Ship: Skepnoblade
Prompt: so I was watching my friend play fnaf 4 and they were confused on why they were dying and I knew why but didn't tell them and then this came into my head... also it's 5am.
-=-

Skeppy was always the happy-go-lucky kid in class. Always happy to help, always smiling with that grin, always excited to play games or just joke around with people. Always ready when he's needed, always loyal and honest... Until one day he didn't come in and he didn't come in again... Or the day after that or the day after that. It had been a week since Technoblade had last seen Skeppy.

Seen his smile, his excited, glowing hazel eyes and his soft giggle as he 'apologises' for yet another prank.

Techno frowns. It was so peculiar... So weird and disturbing that even Techno's mother felt something was off in the world. Technoblade did ask around, asked Zak's main friend group, the teachers, anyone who he could approach without scaring. But one thing concerned Techno more than anything- everyone he spoke to denied Zak even existing. Even going as far as to ask Techno if he'd slept properly the night before.

It had been a week.

Seven whole days, 168 hours of confusion and lack of excitement. It was the eighth day, a Wednesday.

-=-

"Dave Blade?"

"Yes sir," Techno mumbled to the roll-call, not paying attention to his surroundings as he wrote in his notebook.

"Zak Carder?"

"Sup."

Techno's head had never turned quicker, in that moment he looked at Skeppy, he noticed the others softness as usual, pastel blue sweater, dark blue cuffed jeans, blue trainers and his casual grin. Almost as though he never left in the first place, almost as though he was always there, sitting and smiling and laughing around as he usually did. Techno's eyes were constantly on Skeppy throughout the class.

-=-

Skeppy moves swiftly across the yard of the school, his backpack swung lazily on his back as he turned to the side, the opposite way of his house. Techno followed him. Hiding behind corners and bushes, besides cars and trees until the boy reached a forest. The forest they weren't allowed in for specific reasons that were very dangerous.

"Stop," The brunette grabbed the younger's wrist, and the hazel eyes boy turned around in shock and the familiar smile on his face was upside down, turned into an unexpected frown as he tried to pull away, "Where were you?"

Skeppy looked down and shook his head before pulling his arm back, "I was stuck."

"Where?"

"Why did you miss me?" Skeppy joked, avoiding the question amusingly.

"Not that I like to admit but yes, yes I did," The English major spoke nonchalantly and quickly as usual. "Where were you, Skep?"

"I- Hm, stuck."

"Stuck where? Are you going back?"

Zak shook his head before hugging the older, "I'm sorry I worried you... I got stuck in a time loop."

Techno frowned, half hugging the boy back, not really used to the amount of touching he'd done today.

"What were you doing in a time warp anyways?"

Skeppy backed away from Technoblade quickly before smiling at the older and grabbing his hand, dragging him further into the forest where there was a small opening. In the middle a small child-shaped figure with a beaver tail and soft brunette hair.

"I had to rescue him! I call him Geo."