~13 - Switch it up a little~

Ship: Skephalo
Prompt:
Skeppy somehow wakes upon a different universe where he and Bad switched personalities.

(I've seen this done a few times before and I'm just curious)

-=-
Zak woke up to the sound of his dog scuttling around the kitchen downstairs and a few pings coming from his phone. He huffed as he removed the blanket from his body and grabbed his phone, simultaneously logging into his pc as he read his messages.

12+ notifications from BadBoyHalo💕

Zak frowned before opening them up, slowly becoming shocked at the lack of vocabulary and grammar.

BadBoyHalo💕
Sk p
Skep
Skqp
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hiiiiiiii
Can we rwxird pls????
Pls?
Skqp
Sjep
Also soeey abt ur swverf
Ill fx ut lter

Zak tilted his head a little in confusion, wondering if Bad was okay, especially since his spelling wasn't usually this bad... in fact his spelling and grammar was always perfect! How did Bad let it get like this?

"Wait! What did he mean griefing my server? It's perfectly fine, right? Oh well, knowing him he's probably put like a cow in spawn or something. Or changed the oak leaves to jungle!" Zak laughed at the thought of Darryl's stupid 'trolls' and opened up teamspeak, noticing Darryl in a channel on his own.

He grinned as he joined, the automatic, user has joined, message playing through his headphones.

"HIIIIII!" Skeppy yelled into his mic, "I fixed your server last night by the way, Bad."

"Uh what? My servers fine, it's
your server you should worry about baldymcbald."

"Dude, you're not funny, you probably just placed a cow or something, hahahahahah," Zak burst into laughter as he opened up minecraft.

"That's more like something you'd do, you noob," Bad replied, shaking his head despite Skeppy not being able to see.

Zak arched an eyebrow at the others insult, that wasn't like BadBoyHalo to say also when would he ever place a cow as a troll unless he was mocking Bad? He shrugged it off realising the other was probably trolling.

"Okay, well let's see the damage you've done, baldy," Zak mumbled, logging into his server, the main hub seemed perfectly fine... then he logged onto KitPvP.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO?"

BadBoyHalo erupted into laughter at the others reaction, grinning at his work, there was lava and obsidian and a giant crater where invaded's logo used to be. As well as all the grass being tnt and other stuff.

"DUUUUDEEEEE THIS ISNT FUNNY!" Skeppy shouted, faking his anger because he already checked whilst the other was laughing- if they had a backup.

"Yes- Yes it is, I wish I could see your face- your probably- your probably like red in the face or something, you idot," BadBoyHalo wheezed out through his laughing fit.

"Dude get on, I'm gonna blow it up."

BadBoyHalo paused for a second in confusion... Skeppy wouldn't usually blow it up? Why did he sound so calm? Usually he'd be threatening to ban him or something.

"Uh What?"

"Yeah! Let's blow it up, I mean there's already a ton of damage may as well blow the fuse," Zak pretended to cry out as if it was the worst thing to happen ever, "I mean- You've ruined everything else... I might as well quit!"

"Are... you okay, Skep? You're not mad right?" BadBoyHalo awkwardly asked, pausing his troll and recording.

"Yeah it's cool, besides I pretty much did the same to your server yesterday so... it's all good, dude," Skeppy smiled to the screen even though Bad couldn't see him.