Lettuce

After, spring break Suga text me he would not be in French class because of the plane flight delay. He said he would meet me afterwards and outside where the buses were at.

I waited and waited but no Suga. It was getting empty outside and I was getting sad.

"Moni!" I heard a shout.

I looked over to see who it was and it was Suga. He was so far away that I had to squint my eyes to see him. We both ran to eachother like in the movies and he gave me that bear hug. The one where he lifts you up, spins you around and you can't seem to breath because of how tight it is. That kind of hug where you hug him tighter, you wish your smile was bigger and wish for him not to ever let go.

The bell rang and the buses didn't even drive off because they were to busy looking at us.

He put me down and I was really dizzy but I didn't care.

Suga smiled and said "I see you really missed me."

I smiled and said "I think you missed me more so don't feel special."

Suga pouted and said "I missed your mean side more."

"Hey!" I shouted with a pout.

Suga said "I love you so much!"

I leaned in to kiss him and I said "I love me too."

Suga backed away and shouted with a pout "Hey!"

I chuckled and ran away as I yelled "I love you too! Bye, Suga see you later!"

Suga ran after me and turned me around. He said "No you can't go!"

I laughed and said "I'll see you later, bye!"

Suga pouted and said "Fine!"

We ran away from eachother and towards our classes. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot in class and people were noticing.

I got out of class and Suga was already there. I confusedly asked "What are you doing here so early?"

Suga chuckled and said "Our teacher let us out earlier so I came over here."

I laughed and said "Ok let's go."

Suga held me back and said "Here."

I looked down at his hand and I was about to reject it but he knew me to well.

Suga looked at me serious and said "Just keep it. Don't give it away. You don't have to wear it. I just want you to accept it."

I took the box of his hand and sticked it in my bag. I said "Ok."

Suga gave me a surprised look that I accepted it and didn't reject it. We walked inside the main building together and saw the halls empty. I pouted as I asked "Why does time go by so fast!"

Suga chuckled and said "It does. If one day we hang out outside of school I think it would feel like five minutes."

I hugged Suga as we usually did before going our separate ways.