Jennie

*1 week past*

I was home and still feeling weak but not as that day I went to the clinic. Apparently, I had a infection in my lungs which was why I couldn't breathe anymore. Without my lungs I was pretty much dying. I still feel weak but I knew they wouldn't let me die. They need me and always will. We're stuck together for life sadly.

I didn't worry about college because I already had taken my finals a month before. I loved getting ahead of everyone. So, I could focus on my painting more but I didn't even paint anymore. My parents had more things to do since I couldn't. It was already night time and I had to sleep with the window open. Not all the way but half open because my doctor said it would help my lungs. I couldn't stand breathing something else besides my breathing machine or fresh air. My lungs were to delicate and I couldn't risk it. I slept alot because of the medicine I took and breathe that medicine almost all day.

*Tap Tap*

I opened my eyes to the bright sun reaching into my room. I turned a little to see the time 7:29 A.M. and I fixed my breathing mask. I closed my eyes and put the blanket over my chest as my lungs felt cold. I felt someone's hand caressed my cheek and I didn't open my eyes as I felt like I were dreaming.

I kept feeling the touch and I slowly opened my eyes. I gasped and winced in pain. I put my hand over my chest as my lungs were in so much pain and fixed my breathing mask.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." He said.

I looked down at his wedding finger and luckily he was still available. I looked up at his face and then at my loud machine.

I slowly speaked and asked "How's Jennie?"

Suga looked at the tube that was connected to my mask and then looked at me.

He sighed and said "Is that why you got like this?"

I slowly said "No."

Suga said "We went out with eachother just to see if you would tell me the truth but you didn't. I thought you would come running back to me when you saw us on tv but you didn't. I then thought I did mess up and maybe you didn't want to see me ever again. I'm still going out with Jennie though."

I frowned and asked "You love her?"

Suga said "No but I'm forced to go out with her now. By her parents and my boss. Jennie is a great person but she's not you."

I felt myself getting hard to breathe and I slowly sat up. I took my mask off and said "Give me my asthma inhaler please." I pointed at it as Suga rushed to give it for me. I quickly breathed out of it twice and put my mask back on.

I laid back down and said "Why are you here?"

Suga looked at me and said "I had been trying to contact you but someone else answered. I didn't see you on social media or school. I got worried about you and I came here. I didn't see you come out of the house and I thought you left. I saw your window open a little and thought maybe your here."

I started to feel so tired and wanted to sleep again.

Suga said "I'll stay here and wait for you to wake up if your tired."