dear ashton

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this .... This is the first time im writing something in a long time.

Don't cry too hard lmao.

R xx

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF EDITING. MESSAGE ME IF YOU FIND ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS OR ANYTHING THAT DOESNT REALLY MAKE SENSE. THANK YOU.
-------------

Dear Ashton,

You tried to stop me multiple times from doing this.

I'm sorry.

I know you love me, and I love you too. I loved our kisses. I loved the way you would hold me tightly every night. I loved making love to you. I loved everything we did together. More than anything. But not even that could stop me.

I'm in so much pain. More pain than you will ever experience in your whole lifetime. It's become too much to handle. I can't do this ash, I can't.

You will be okay. I promise. In a few months, you will forget I ever existed [please do forget]. I know I made you sad. Seeing me sad hurt you, didn't it? Well you don't have to be so sad anymore. By the time you read this, I'll be gone.

Please move on after this baby, I don't want to be sad in heaven. Find a pretty girl who makes you happy. I'll be happy for you two.

I'll never forget you. Thank you for everything baby. I'll see you when you go to heaven. I love you.

I'm sorry baby.

Goodbye.

{ P.s. don't look in your closet. }

a/n: sorry ccx my friends and I all agree that this would probably be what he'd say

Love always,
y/n