For Lady ( @mixtapers )

This is my first request. Sorry this took me so long, Lady. I was sick for a week and I had school. Ew (this is more of a short story btw)

"Dearest Michael,
I'm so sorry if by doing this I hurt you. You are my everything. My one and only. Baby, it's my time. I had to do this. "

I read from her suicide note. My lady. My baby girl. She killed herself. The tears stung the back of my eyes and suddenly the knots in my throat and in my stomach tightened and i fell back as a pang of nausea hit me.

"I love you so much and I'm sorry that I had to do this to you, but I couldn't handle it anymore. I was just so tired, tired of living. Tired of feeling sad. Just tired. "

Lady, the one I was supposed to grow old with. The one I was supposed to protect and love forever. The one who would always be there to keep me company but she's gone.

"I promise. I'll always be around. You might not see me, but I'll never leave your side. I'll always love you."

The tears I cried left a wet spot on the table I sit at. She was in so much pain and I couldn't help her. I couldn't save her. I couldn't protect her.

*1 year later*

life, over 12 months, became harder and harder and harder every day. I found myself locked in my room for days at a time without food, water, or anything. My life just went downhill since Lady committed suicide.

By her 1 year death anniversary, I decided I had enough.

I took my rope and tied it into a noose and tied it up in my closet. I took a whole bottle of aspirn before I stepped off the chair and stopped breathing.