for megs || @meggiemoodoo

<3 enjoy

--

after that really bad motorcycle accident calum, your fiancé, went into a coma.

every day, you would visit him.

bring coffee and read him his favorite book like how you would before you both went to bed.

you would come to talk to him about your day and have regular conversations with him like when he was awake.

it made you feel better during the day, but every night, you would cry yourself to sleep, longing to have Calum lying next to you.

today, you sit in his room, watching him sleep.

from what the doctor told you, you know he's probably not doing so well.

"hi calum." you say to him. you grasp his hand.

"I had another bad day. it's just so hard without you, you know?" tears sting your eyes.

"I miss you a lot. so does everyone else. Luke and Ashton said that they miss seeing your happy face everyday. Michael said that he thinks about you all the time. he misses you too."

you take a deep breath.

"I wanted to talk to you about something else today." you wipe away the tears from your eyes.

"I just wanted to let you know that you can let go now. I know you're in a lot of pain. you don't have to stay. I just want you to be okay."

you can't breathe. it's so hard to do this, but the doctor said its a good time to start saying goodbye.

Calms organs are failing and he only has a 10% chance of living for another week.

"I'll always love you though. no matter what. I'll always love you. I'll forever love how you would give me goodnight hugs and kisses. I'll forever love how you were such a sweet person. I'll forever love how you and the band would always sing for me. I'll forever love you. if you decide to go today, just know that i will never forget you. and just because you're gone here, you'll never be gone in my heart."

you get up to leave, when suddenly his heart monitor flatlines. you press the buttons that alert the nurses while calling out for them.

the nurses tell you to wait in the waiting room.

you sit there And silently cry.

you regret what you said about him letting go. you thought you could do it, but you can't. it's easier said than done. you love him so much.

it's hard to let go.

"Megs?" the doctor calls out to you. you walk up to him and he tells you

"I'm sorry, but calum has passed"

--

enjooooyyyy