for makayla | @calums_babe1926

you pull up a chair next to your dying boyfriends bed in the hospital.

its nearly been 2 years since you found out about Calum's cancer. last night he was rushed to the hospital after being found unconscious on the front porch of his home. the doctor told you that now would be a great time to say your last words to Cal.

"i love you so much, baby." you whisper to your sleeping boyfriend.

you struggle to get the words out.

"Calum, i don't think I've ever told you this, but I believe that you are truly the love of my life" you manage to shakily get out.

"I love you so much. please don't leave me." you begin sobbing

"im no good at words, but I really want you to know that you are the greatest thing that has happened to me. I've never been happier in my entire life. you complete me. and the way you say my name, calum. the way you say "makayla" makes me melt. and how sweet and caring you are, oh it just lets me know how much of a great person you are. and you've always treated me like a princess. I've never felt more loved. I love you. you're such a beautiful person." you sniffle and bring your hand up to his pale, almost lifeless, yet beautiful face.

"you're the best, calum. I can't believe you're leaving me soon. " you burst into sobs and grab on to his hand. you slowly lay your head down on his chest.

"I love you, baby"

as you calm down, you hear the heart monitor beeping slower and slower until it flatlines.

you scream for a nurse, but you already know it's over. he's gone. gone in reality, but he's forever there in your heart.

a/n sorry this took me so long (: hope you enjoyed this

Calums_Babe1926