for arya || @aryakamble

warning: explicit language
--
it was around 3 in the morning and you were drunk off your ass.

You couldn't find the boys. Luke disappeared about an hour ago to go hang out with his band.

you get up off of your chair in the bar and wander around the club.

you get tapped on the shoulder by a tall, blonde male. you couldn't really tell who it was. you were so drunk, you couldn't tell who was your boyfriend and who wasn't.

hell, you couldn't tell your left from your right.

"hey there pretty lady, dance with me." the tall figure who looks like Luke seductively said.

"Luke?" you asked as you furrowed you eyebrows.

"whose Luke, baby?"

"you are, silly" you giggled. you grabbed his has and dragged him towards the dance floor.

he put his hands all over you.

you enjoyed it, but only because you thought it was Luke.

you turned around and you heavily made out with the boy.

"arya?" the real Luke asked.

"what the fuck are you doing? are you cheating?" you stared at him and then you stared at the tall boy.

"oh my god..." you whisper.

"Who the fuck are you?" Luke asks the boy. he walks up to him and gets in his face.

"why are you making out with my girlfriend?"

the other boy turns and runs.

"Yeah, asshole. you better run"

then he turns to you.

you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"arya, were through." he almost a whispers. he turned to walk out of the club.

you walk after him.

"leave me alone, arya" he shouts.

"no!" you yell back. you begin to cry as you're trying to catch up.

"I'm drunk, Luke! I didn't know what I was doing. I thought he was you!" you yell at him.

"just stay out of my life. ill have my managers get you a plane ticket home. I'll have them send all your shit too." he said in a venomous tone.

and quite frankly, that scared you. when Luke gets mad, he's scary.

"Luke," you call out as he's walking to the car.

"fuck off" he shouts.

you run back into the club crying as he leaves you behind.

you look for Michael because you need to get his Keys.

when you find him, you take them and run. you're still drunk, but you don't care. you hop into his car and take off sobbing.

you think about all the things you've done wrong

"you little bitch, you deserve to die. you little bitch, you deserve to die. you little bitch, you deserve to die." you repeat over and over to yourself.

you've just lost the love of your life. he hates you now. just because of a stupid, drunken mistake.

all of a sudden, headlights burn your eyes. you realize that you've been driving on the wrong side of the road.

a huge 18 wheel truck slams right into you.

you instantly die when your head gets smashed against the window.

---

a week later, Luke finds out.

of course he's upset. he blames himself.

the last things he's ever said to you were awful.

he loved you so much.

---

CELEBRITY COUPLE, BOTH DEAD
****

5 seconds of summer's, Luke Hemmings and Arya Kimble are both dead in one week.

Arya, girlfriend of 5SOS's lead singer, Luke Hemmings, died in a car crash after she left a club with out her celebrity boyfriend. he was reported to have left without her.

about a week later, Luke Hemmings was found dead in his home by band mate, Calum Hood. he committed suicide. Forever will they be missed.