Chapter 20: The Studio

"Dear Diary,

My life is amazing. I just found out I got into the Studio and I feel like everything is falling into place. I have the best boyfriend in the world and the greatest friends. My amazing Aunt is soon to become my step mother and my dad will finally be happy. There aren't enough words to describe how happy I am right now"

I close my diary and smile. I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it.

"Diego!" I say happily. I drag him inside and hug him.

"I heard you got in," He says, "Congratulations!"

"I couldn't have done it without your support" I say, he smiles widely, "And the others of course"

"Are you excited for the wedding?" he asks. I nod excitedly.

"Of course I am!" I say.

"By the way, how about I drive you to your first day at the studio later" Diego says.

"Oh, I'm sorry but Leon's taking me" I say awkwardly.

"Oh....of course" He says, "Well, I'll see you later then".

"We're here!" Leon says as he parks his car outside of the studio. We get out of the car and begin to walk towards the entrance.

"I'm so excited yet so nervous" I say as we draw nearer to the doors.

"Don't be nervous" Leon says as he puts his arm around me "You'll have a great time"

"Dear Diary,

Leon was right. I did have a great time. In fact I had an amazing time there. I got to sing and play instruments in front of people. I got to hang out with my friends. It was better than I expected. The wedding is tomorrow, Leon is going to be my date. I just hope nothing goes wrong"

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

The next chapter will be the final chapter but I have to warn you, It will be long since most of my chapters have been very short lately. I've already written the first 2 chapters of 'Loneliness 2' and I will publish them shortly after this story finishes.