Chapter 2: I'm Leon

"Violetta?, Violetta please respond to me" dad says, sitting at the end of my bed.

I'm not speaking to him, I'm too angry. He's ruining my life, it's his fault why I have no friends. He won't even let me have a computer.

"What do you expect me to say, dad?!. Thank you for ruining my life?" I say with a bitter tone.

"Violetta, don't be like that" He sighs. I say nothing.

"Look, Violetta I'm sorry for getting mad at you, I may have overreacted". Is he really apologizing?.

"Maybe this might help you forgive me" He says as he picked up a big box from the ground and gives it to me. It's wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Open and see" he smiles. I unwrapped the present.

"A Laptop!" I jump up with excitement.

"Thank you so much" I say as I give him a hug.

"I'm glad you like it but there's gonna have to be some rules okay?. No talking to strangers!." He says with a serious tone.

"I promise I wont".

After my father had left I set my laptop up and started looking at some websites. After a while I found a fan website for my favourite book "The Fault in Our Stars" I made an account on it and started to look at some of the threads on there. I noticed that people were able to make chat rooms so I thought it would be fun to make my own. I started to feel anxious about my username, VGirl22. "Why did I make my username that" I sighed. No one joined my chat room. "lion6969 joined the chat room" appeared on the screen.

lion6969: Hey.

Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening.

VGirl22: Hey, So you like The Fault in Our Stars?
lion6969: yeah it's great
VGirl22: This might sound weird but are you a boy or girl?
lion6969: haha, I'm a boy.
VGirl22: oh aha I'm a girl, I didn't a boy would enjoy tfios tbh lol
lion6969: why not?
VGirl22: idk, I guess guys would find it girly
lion6969: guys that think like that are stupid tbh

I smile, despite his username being something as obnoxious as "lion6969" the guy seems nice.

I ended up talking to "lion6969" until 1 am, we talked about lots of things. We talked about how we both come from wealthy families and how much we like music. He said he went to this studio thing where they only accept the most talented people. He said he also liked motor cross which I think is pretty cool. I had a lot in common with this guy, I don't know if he's  pervert or something but I feel like I could relate to him. He said he was tired so he logged off but he said he would talk to me tomorrow.

~The next morning~

Angie convinced my dad to let me go to work with her, Angie works at a Studio just like a place where lion6969 goes but clearly not the same place since lion6969 could be from anywhere and I doubt Studio 21 was the only studio on the planet. When we arrived I was amazed by the people that surrounded me. They were singing and dancing, it was my definition of heaven!. When we walked inside I could hear all different kinds of music coming from different rooms

"Okay, Violetta I'm gonna leave you hear while I go teach my class, feel free to look around but don't leave the building, Okay?" Angie says in a hurry "

Yeah okay" I say as Angie runs off to class. I was mindlessly walking around the studio when I heard this beautiful melody. I followed the sound and looked through the window of a medium sized room to see a boy playing the piano. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I walked through the door and he stopped playing.

"Oh..I-I'm sorry I'll leave" I say, feeling bad for disrupting him.

"No, It's okay" He says and smiled. I recognized that smile.

"It's you" I gasp.

"Hello mean bread girl" He says with that stupid smirk.

"I'm mean?!, you're the one that dumped your girlfriend in front of everyone" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Because the girl's a total bitch!" He protests.

"Can't argue with that" I say as I walked up to him. He laughs.

"I'm Leon" He puts out his hand for a hand shake.

"I'm Violetta" I say and shook his hand.

"So do you attend the studio? I don't think I've ever seen you around here before" He asks.

"No, My aunt Angie works here".

"Oh that's cool" There was an awkward silence.

"I liked the song you were playing" I broke the silence "Did you write it yourself".

"Yeah but I can't seem to finish it" He said scratching his head.

"Maybe I can help".

After a while Leon and I finally finished his song.

"It's perfect! Thank you so much, Violetta!" He says.

"You're welcome!" I giggled.

"Have you ever thought about joining the studio?" Leon asks.

"Yeah but... my father would never let me" I say quietly.

"It's your life, take control" Leon said while he put the music sheet into his bag. "If only it were that easy" I murmur

"Hey!" He shouted and turned around. "You are a strong independent woman who don't need no man!." I couldn't stop laughing. Angie walks in.

"Vilu your father just texted me and he thinks you've been here long enough, I'm sorry but I've gotta take you home" Angie says.

"It's okay, I'll take her home you can go back to your class" Leon interrupted. "Thank you, Leon!. You're a life saver" Angie says, she was relieved.

"Vilu, I'll see you at home".

"Let's go" Leon says when Angie left the room.

"Leon" I say when we're almost at my house.

"What?" He asks.

"I don't feel like going home right now" I say.

I can't go back, I'm starting to make a new friend...a real friend. Not that lion6969 wasn't real it's just Leon is someone that I can actually talk to in real life.

"Are you sure, won't your dad get mad at you?" He asks concerned. "I don't care" I say, because I really don't, today my life will begin.

"Okay, where do you want to go?".