Chapter Twenty

Ashton's P.O.V

"It's been two weeks Luke." I sighed sitting on the edge of Luke bed who simply shrugged,

"Can you really keep ignoring him?" I demanded

"Yes, yes I can, now why don't you go annoy your boyfriend?" Luke muttered

"Because my boyfriend is currently trying to get Michael to talk, because he hasn't since you left him in the library."

"What was I meant to do? Catch him snogging Blake and go 'Oh you're snogging the guy who hates you and you also hated me for dating, yeah sure go ahead, I don't care, go ahead.'" Luke snapped glaring at me.

"He done it for a reason Luke, that much I know, he wouldn't cheat for no reason." I muttered

"But he fucking did Ash, I don't give a shit if he done it with reason, I just..."

Luke was cut off by his bedroom door opening and Calum walking in with a scared looking Michael hiding behind him, Luke sat up stared, I smiled slightly.

"How's it going?" I asked looking at Calum

"Not good," he muttered "only thing he'll say is Luke, it's slightly annoying."

I looked at Luke who looked at his hands in his lap

"He also said, he wants to explain, but he'll only do it if Luke is in the room and he'll listen." Calum muttered

Luke sighed and looked up at Michael "lets get this over with, shall we?"

Michael sighed and walked in sitting on the chair by Luke's desk

"I'm sorry," he whispered "I know I fucked up, but... Blake, he knew something about me."

"What did he know?" Luke questioned

Michael's P.O.V

I sighed, I knew this wouldn't end well, I didn't want to lose them, I opened my mouth and began to tell the story I'd only ever told once before.

Flashback

I was sitting in my bedroom opposite Blake smiling, behind Ashton and Calum, he was best friend.

He sat there in the living room flicking a lighter setting small pieces of paper on fire, it was stupid and childish, but there wasn't consequences for being childish... was there?

Everything was put out before falling asleep in his bedroom at two am, it was a sudden wake up call, hearing his parents scream, the house was on fire, starting from the living room, there was no doubt how it started.

End of flashback

"Me and Blake got out alive, my parents died, I set stuff on fire too, so who started it, nobody knows, the police know this story as well, but I stopped talking because I knew who's fault it was, I just gave up, Blake's an idiot and told me to kiss him or he told the school, I didn't know what to do."

I looked up to see the three boys shocked faces, I didn't want sympathy or anything I stood up and ran from Luke's house, not stopping until I got home, I threw myself into bed and sighed, I'd lost them, no doubt.

---

Vote, Comment, Follow