Flashback

It's the end of All Stars. Zoey won the season, as most know, and drifted apart from Mike over time. Even though Mike actually won the million, he let Zoey have it in the end. He explained that they were soulmates, but he was very wrong... On April 12, Zoey simply decided she didn't need Mike anymore.
      "No, Zoey! I need you! I love you! Why?"
      "Mike, I don't love you anymore. You need to understand that..."
      "N-no! You can't!"
      "But I am. I'm really sorry, Mike, but we weren't meant to be!"
      "No, Zoey, please! We are!"
      "We aren't! Your personalities are too much to handle!"
"T-they are? Zoey, I'm sorry..."
"Goodbye, Mike."
      "NO! NO NO NO NO NO!"

1 YEAR PASSES BY...

In news headlines, it stated that a teenager once known as Michael, who some knew as Mike, was now known as Mal, committed arson to Zoey's house. He was thrown in an asylum until Chris McLean snuck in while everyone was sleeping and pulled Mal out of the asylum. No way, this is too good! He's gotta be on my new season! Chris thought to himself. The sun rises and Mal wakes up on a plane with other people he recognized.
"What is this?!" he exclaimed, looking around and struggling in his straightjacket.
      "Hey, I'm not sure. Don't ask me. I was told to get on the plane," Heather responded.
      "Mike? Was that you?" Cameron looked over his plane seat. "Hey, Mike!"
      "It's M-"
      "Please, can you shut up? I am trying to sleep, I cannot sleep with all of this noise!" Alejandro said, slightly annoyed. Suddenly, the door to the plane opened right up and Chef crawled out of the cockpit.
      "I hope y'all ready," he said, shoving everyone out of the plane one-by-one.