Sleeptalking

The night didn't go by fast. In fact, it went pretty slow, but at about 3 AM, I heard, from the guys' cabin, Mal talking, but it was all in different voices at random times, even though I knew it was Mal. I decided to go sneak into the guys' cabin, so I did. I tiptoed in and watched Mal for a bit.
"That girl seems nice, why don't you act like you care, Mal?"
"Da!* Mal, why have such bitterness in your heart?"
"Urrghhh, shut UP!" Mal growled. He suddenly jumped up from his bed. I hid before he could see me. Mal went back to sleep and continued to talk. I stayed hidden under his bed now to keep hearing the conversation. "All you blabbering morons KNOW what happened last time you guys were in love. You all got dumped by Zoey and now I have to lead you all! It's tiring, and now I have to talk to Y/N."
      "You don't even mind talking to her, Mal!"
      "...Shut up..."
      "See?"
      "Zis is meaningless! I am ze only szmart one! You are all monkeysz!"
      "Ay yo, you guys, let's all get along, dudes!"
      "Shut up, Vito!" he barked.
      "Ay yo, where is this aggression comin' from?"
      "SHUT UP! STOP TALKING!" Mal woke back up. This time I couldn't hide.
      "Mal, are you okay?"
      "Why the hell are you here, Y/N? Get back in the girl cabin..."
      "You kept screaming so I went to check on you. Is there a problem with that...?"
      "YES. GET OUT!" he screamed.
      "Wow, okay, geez..." I started to walk back to the girl cabin, but for some reason, I stopped at the door. "Try to get some sleep, please..." I mumbled, but then I left. I went back to sleep and woke up at 5 AM to the sound of an air horn.
      "WAKE UP, LOSERS!" Chris yelled from a megaphone. He chuckled.

*Da is "Yes" in Russian, indicating Mike's/Mal's gymnastic personality, Svetlana, is the one talking.