Le-GONE-a!

"Alright, friends-"
"We are not your friends!" Alejandro butted in.
"I'm sorry, but I don't think I asked, Al," Alejandro looked absolutely livid, but he just kept his mouth shut. "Everyone go through the list of contestants and put a tally mark next to whoever you want to eliminate." Chris said.

CONFESSION (Beth): "She cost us the challenge with her dumb dancing! Of course I'm gonna vote her off!
CONFESSION (Justin): He was looking in a mirror and sobbing, "My face! My beautiful faaaace!"
CONFESSION (Lightning): "She made Lightning lose! She is sha-gone!"
CONFESSION (Owen): "So, I've known Leshawna since Total Drama Island, and it's sad that I'm gonna vote her off just 'cuz I think her dancing is bad. Sorry, Leshawna!"
CONFESSION (Cody): He was giggling like crazy, "Oh my gosh that was a terrible dance! Leshawna's dance, obviously."

      "Cody, Beth, Lightning, Owen, Scott, Katie, Sadie, and Izzy, you're all safe, since none of you even got a chance to participate. Justin and Leshawna, you two actually got a chance to shake it, groove it, break it down, and bust those moves! But Justin, you just didn't. You got pushed off the platform, and I gotta say... Epic wipeout, dude. Respect. Leshawna, your horrible dancing skills cost you and your team the challenge. Okayyy... Justin?"
"Aww man..." he mumbled sadly.
"I'm very sorry, but... Give him a marshmallow! Leshawna, you're out!"
"What?! But I actually danced!"
"Okay, true, but you were dancing horribly."
"What?! No, I can't be gone yet! I just got here!"
"Grab your stuff, Leshawna." Chris told her. Leshawna walked with her head hung low to her cabin and grabbed her stuff. Chef took her to the boat and it drove off.
      "Alright, who thinks they're ready for the next challenge? Show of hands, people!" Nobody raised their hand. "Okay, whateverrr! Go get some sleep, losers!"