Crack Oneshot

You were walking down the hallway whistling a tune. You headed towards Kankuro's room because Temari needed him for something. You opened the door to his room and froze at the sight upon you. The idiot was wearing a pink dress with actual make up on.

"Kankuro what the actual fudge is this?" You finally breathed out.

"Aren't I a beautiful princess?!" Kankuro grinned, twirling around in his pink dress.

"Yeah...no." You cringed. Kankuro pouted and turned to his mirror he for some reason has. He made kissy faces to himself. Slowly, you began to inch towards the door, silently praying he wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, luck decided to be mean to you as Kankuro spotted you through his mirror.

"Oh (Y/N)~ where do you think you're going hmm?" Kankuro sang, slowly turning his head towards you with a creepy grin. Not gonna lie, you though that was absolutely terrifying. You chuckled nervously, looking anywhere but him.

"Um, well you see... thechurrosarecallingformebye!" You yeeted yourself out the window and began running.

"(Y/N) dear come back!" Kankuro called out to you before yeeting himself out the window as well. You eyes widen and you quickly picked up your pace. You literally have no idea what is going on. You tried not to bump into anyone but when you did, you quickly apologized. Some glared at you though and muttered, 'kids these days'. You didn't care however, you only cared about getting away from Kankuro who was trying to give you a hug. For some reason, he reminded you of your grandma with the way he was acting.

You looked behind you to see that Kankuro was incredibly close behind. You shrieked, jumping onto a random roof and continued jumping from roof to roof. You stopped at one roof and quickly jumped down. Then you hid into a trashcan that was thankfully barely emptied. Kankuro jumped down where he last saw you and looked around.

"(Y/N) dear, why don't you give grandma a hug~" He sang.

What the hell.
Did he just call himself grandma?
What is going on?

You kept silent until he finally left. You lifted up the lid and analysed your surroundings to make sure Kankuro was gone. You sighed in relief when the coast was clear and got out of the trashcan. You decided to go to Gaara but you were reluctant to go though. Earlier in the morning, you noticed that he was acting weird. He even had a creepy look in his eyes. You shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing.

You went to his office and saw that he wasn't around. You froze when you heard a certain puppet ninja call out to you.

"There you are (Y/N)" Nope, finding Gaara can come later. Your life is at stake right now. You sprinted away, trying to desperately get away from Kankuro.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" You yelled, running down the hall. People walking by gave you weird looks but they turned into pity when they saw Kankuro behind you with his arms opened with a big grin on his face. You quickly turned a corner and hid inside the closet that was there. Kankuro ran passed you and you quickly ran out. You rushed towards Temari's room and slammed the door open.

"Temari, help me please, something's wrong with Kan-" You paused, thinking about your life choices. Temari was wearing a girly dress, on a small table with a tea cup in her hand. Also at the table were stuffed toys and some of Kankuro's puppet.

"Wot." Was the only thing you could say. Temari stared at you before grinning creepily.

"Why don't you stay for some tea?" You shook your head, backing up. Temari stood up and slowly walked towards you. "Oh come on (Y/N)~ my friends and I need some more company." She said. You ran out of her room and head to yours and Gaara's shared room. Once you were there, you stopped and panted. You took a deep breath and opened the door to your room. You were not ready to what came next.

Gaara was on the bed, lying on his side, doing a weird pose. His first few buttons of his coat were undone. He gave you a seductive look when he saw you walking in. You were freaking out in the inside, what happened to Gaara and where is he?

"Looking for something~?" The red headed male purred out.

You were done.
Done with everything.
Done with life.

"Yeah." You deadpanned. "My way out." You walked out the door. Gaara fell off the bed with a thud. 'oof!'

"Wait no (Y/N) come baaacck!" Gaara cried with his hand outstretched. It was too late, you were already down the hall, running outside. Of course this didn't stop Gaara. Like his other two siblings, he went off to find you.

You stopped in an alley way. Bad idea though.

"(Y/N)~" Three voices purred out in unison. You gasped and turned around to see all three siblings slowly walking towards you. You shivered in fear as you stared at them. What was going on? What is wrong with them? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!!

You managed to slip past them and run into the open. Though thing have gotten worse. Everyone and I mean everyone in the sand village was heading towards you. They were all chanting your name. You felt nothing but fear and once the three siblings grabbed you, you screamed.

You woke up with sweat going down your face. You panted and looked around the room, noting that it was dark. You felt arms wrapped around you. Gaara looked at you with concern but you reassured him that it was fine and that it was only a dream. Once he was convinced, you both fell back to sleep with you hugging him tightly.

Thank god that was a dream.
You never ever want to experience that again.