Gaara x Reader - Confession

This is short and for some reason felt like writing a oneshot so why not.

"Temari, I need your help."

     Temari who was sitting on the couch, looked back at her red headed brother. "Yeah? With what?"

     "On confessing to [Name]."

     "Just confess to her." Temari encouraged. "I'm sure she'll feel the same way."

     "Alright." 

-

"[Name]." You heard a monotone voice call out from behind you. You turned around to see Gaara walking towards you, his face expressionless as usual but his eyes said something different. 

     You also noticed that he seemed a little tense and a bit nervous which was strange so you gave him a concerned look.

     "Is everything okay, Gaara?" You asked. He nodded.

     "I just have something important to tell you..." He said. 

     "What is it?"

     "I like you." He said, gazing into your eyes, waiting for your answers.

     Without thinking much about what it actually meant, you let out a sigh of relief and chuckled. "I like you too Gaara, you're one of the greatest friends I could ever have."

     Temari who was standing behind the bush facepalmed at your denseness while Gaara deadpanned at you. 

     Gaara shook his head. "No... [Name], I mean I have feelings for you."

     "Oh..." That surprised you but nevertheless, it made you happy to know that the man you love felt the same. "I feel the exact same, Gaara!"

     Gaara exhaled in relief and let a small smile slip out. Temari punched the air, with a proud look on her face.