Dominic

Y/N - your name
Y/F/N - your full name

"Hello everyone,  I'm Dominic Harrison. Call me Dom for short. I'm 18 years old and I'm fooking crazy". Dom says as he stands up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dom has been in the ICU adolescents ward for nearly 3 years now.. all he needs is someone to love. But we can't trust him near anyone. Luckily he met Siren.
Siren is also 18 years old. She has been working with psychosis since she was 14.
She has always wanted to work with someone her age. And she has always been looking for some one that's into the same stuff as her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Hey , what you here for then " Dom says smiling.

" I'm here to help you. help you recover your psychosis.... Anyway come with me to the doctors room and we'll see what I can do". Dom starts to hum as we walk down the hallway. I think to myself... is he humming one of his own songs. Psychotic kids. Maybe. I don't wanna ask him in case he says something. I proceed to ask him anyway.
" Hey Dom,  what are you humming".
" one of my songs,  want me to sing it for you" Dom says trying to kiss me.
Me being stupid walks Dom into the toilets.
" Dom, I can't do this. I'm here help you not make out with you " I said.
" Oh , um... sorry mate " He says walking away.
" Dom , I'm sorry. Please just come back "                                                                                                                  " I'm going back to my room. see you tomorrow". He says wiping his tears. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                         Siren's POV

How am I going to wake Dom up today. It's his birthday and I want to take him on a leave to town. I'm going for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Good Morning and Happy Bithday Dom ". I say as I knock on his door.

" Thanks. What's gonna happen today. Boring meetings again. Boring 1-1's again ". Dom says as he turns around and faces the wall.

" No.. I've planned a leave to town. I've also got some money for you too" I say in hopes to cheer him up. It worked. 

" I'll get changed and I'll meet you at the front desk ". He says with a little smile on his face.

I see him walk out the door by the front desk. I ask him where he's going and he said he was walking to my car. As we got into the car park he asked me to take this photo of him.

" This is my outfit for today

" This is my outfit for today. Do you like it ?" He asked.

I smiled at him as we both got into the car.