1: How you met (characters)

Lizzie: you are Landon's little sister and when a new hot funny "broken" girl came to the Salvatore school Lizzie couldn't resist.

Josie: You were Penelope's fraternal twin and I guess you were the less evil one after Penelope broke Josie's heart you were there to glue it back together.

Hope: You were the Gemini miracle somehow when the twins got transferred to Caroline her DNA made a third daughter. So you were the nicest to Hope and you two became best friends.

Penelope: Penelope was assigned to help you with your potions because you were struggling and you guys became really close.

MG: You are Rafael's little sister and MG being the hormonal teen he is he was flirting away. Rafael noticed this and told him to stay away from you which made you two hangout even more.

Landon: You are Jed's sister and after Jed freaked out and fucked up Landon's face you offered to help hope help Landon. As a sign of apology.

Rafael: You again are Jed's sister and you are a wolf and part of the pack and Rafael was new and you became his friend to get the secret of who he killed. But somewhere along the way you fell for him.

Jed: You were a new member of the pack and he wasn't giving you an easy time.