Hickey part 2

Penelope:
It's been a long morning. I slept in Penelope's room last night and let me tell you she was in the mood. Nothing happened but she was all over me. I have hickeys everywhere. On my neck, my boob, my shoulders, even some on my arms. So a turtle neck is my best friend but it's hot as hell in Virginia right now. I'm dying! Luckily I have inside classes all day. I ran into Landon. "Oh hey Landon!" I smiled even though i was sweating. "How are you not dead right now the AC broke and I can hardly survive in this," hewas wearing a t-shirt and shorts . "I don't know I guess I'm just weird that way?" I thought of a "excuse" he laughed in realization, "You sure because I think you and Penelope..."he winked as he walked away. I shook my head and smiled.
It's been three hours and I can't take it anymore I went up to my room peeled the sweater off me and grabbed all the foundation and concealer I had. I cover the hickeys the best I could. As soon I got out I saw Penelope. "How dare you cover up my work!"

Rafael:
Rafael doesn't usually give hickeys but when he does they are very noticeable. I had a huge one on my neck and I didn't even notice! I went to all my classes and didn't notice until Josie pulled me into the bathroom grabbing makeup brushes and foundation from her bag. "Finally I can cover this up for you!" She applied it to my neck, "how did you not notice it?"

Landon:
Landon doesn't give hickeys but... I let you find out.

MG:
MG doesn't give hickeys ether... but again I'll let you find out.
Jed:
Jed basically claims you as your territory like you don't even try to cover them up anymore they are just everywhere all the time.