Lizzie Please!

⚠️WARNING⚠️ SMUT SEXUAL CONTENT AND SWEARING IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE THEN PLEASE LEAVE!
For some reason this got unpublished soooooo
Thank you to ImToleratedNotLiked
Lizzie and I were cuddling I was about to fall asleep when I feel a wet sensation on my neck. I look down to see Lizzie licking small patterns on my neck. "Lizzie what do you think your doing?" I asked looking down at her. "You'll see," She slyly smirks at me. She sat on my lap and kissed me roughly and began moving from my lips to my jaw to my neck. She sucked there for awhile leaving a hickey, trailed from the hickey to the top of my shirt. She pulled it over my head and began to kiss down my chest. "Lizzie please stop teasing!" She looked up at me "who's in charge tonight Y/N!" She slyly whispered. That  made the wetness in my underwear turn into a pool. " Y-you a-re Li-Lizzie!" She began at work again kissing up and down my stomach she finally stopped at my waist line she stuck her fingers through my shorts. She rubbed my pussy through my underwear. "I see someone is really wet," Lizzie dirty talking was like a super power. She pulled her hand out and pulled off my shorts and my underwear. She began to rub my clit with her fingers. "Lizzie please add your fingers please!" I cried out "Beg me Y/N beg me!" Lizzie protested "Lizzie please add you fingers I will do anything but please just fuck me already!" I begged. "Sound naughty language but so sexy!" She added two fingers and began pumping them in and out. She began moving faster and faster. The familiar ball started to form in my stomach and she pulled her fingers out. "Not just yet," she clicked her tongue. "What was your second command?" She looked me dead in the eyes "f-fo-r y-ou t-to fuc-k me alrea-dy" she got up and took off her bottoms and placed her self between my legs and she slowly moved her hips. I moved up my hips to hopefully create some friction. She pushed them down and shook her finger back and forth. She couldn't do it anymore she wanted you just as bad she began to move faster making the room fill with moans. That continued with until we both came. We slept like baby's.