(Characters) Hickey! Part 1

Hope: I was walking to my girlfriends dorm to surprise her, see I have been gone with my mom off in Europe. And well I missed her, so I knocked on her door and went in. "Hey Hope!"I yelled as I held up a milkshake. " Baby!" She giggled and ran up to me and kissed me deeply. "I missed you too!" You closed the door and handed Hope her milkshake. "Ooo what flavor!" She asked "what flavor do you think?"I smirked, " PEANUT BUTTER BLAST WITH WHIPPED CREAM ON THE BOTTOM!" We both yelled. She put the milkshake down and we kissed again. The kiss deepened and became more passionate. We walked to the bed and sat down. Hope began to kiss down my neck "Mmm Hope," J moaned out, which must have given her the courage to start sucking. "Hope no, your gonna give me a hickey!" I tried to push her away but she pushed me down and continued. After our make-out session I had to go see my dad. I stopped in my room the one I share with  my wonderful sisters. "Hey guys!" I said as I walked in the room. "OMG Y/N YOUR NECK IS THAT A HICKEY!" Lizzie laughed, "For your information it is Hope and I-" " YOU TWO HAD....sex!" Josie interrupted. "No! We just made out!" I just so happen to yell as my father Alaric Saltzman walks in. "Excuse me what?" He asked. "Oh um well....Y/N and Hope made out and now she has a hickey!" Lizzie blurted. "LIZZIE!" I yelled at her. Let's just say I got grounded.

Josie: Josie and I were in a heated kiss Josie shirt came off along with mine. She laid down on the bed and I straddled her. We kissed again before I pulled away and attacked her neck with kisses. She moaned out when I found her sweet spot. I sucked there and then licked it. She moaned again, I began to make patterns with my tongue and blow over them. She hissed and I sucked her neck determined to make a hickey to claim my territory. I had done it made my first hickey I then moved down the space before her collarbone. I sucked hard and she screamed out. I pulled away. "Your welcome!" I said and got off her. "My turn!" She sucked down your neck and then down your collarbone to your shoulder, leaving a trail of hickeys. You two I had to cut it short when you heard Penelope turn the key. You did a quick transportation spell. "traductos necaret" I spoke it brought us our shirts we quickly put them on. Penelope came in and walked right back out right after saying "Eww better cover those with some foundation!" We laughed.

Lizzie: You and Lizzie had a romantic date. Once you had finished your romantic Picnic you started to kiss and the well ya know you started to kiss down her neck. That kissing turned into licking you licked patterns all around her neck then pulled away to let the cold breeze sway against her neck. "Mmmm Y/N you giving me goosebumps!" She half moaned half giggled. You began to suck in her neck and after a few minutes, you pulled away. "Oh no Lizzie I am so sorry!" You said as the guilty pain built up in your stomach. "Y/N YOU DIDN'T MY DAD WILL KILL US!" Lizzie shouted grabbing her neck. "Here let me try something," you opened your palms and placed on hand on Lizzie neck "abscondere marcam!" You repeated in multiple times and pulled your hand away to reveal the hickey still there. " I guess magic can't solve all our problems!" Lizzie Laughed. You took off your scarf and put it around her neck. You packed up and walked into the school. You were so close to your dorms (Lizzie's and Josie's is right next to yours.) when Mr.Saltzman walked up and asked to speak with us. "Girls Josie said felt a twin thing like a intense sucking on her neck (Ik it's not how it works but go with it) So Lizzie please take off that scarf. "No dad my neck is cold!" Lizzie lied horribly I may add. "Lizzie that's one of the worst lies you have ever told, now pleas just take off the scarf!" Mr. Saltzman pleaded. Lizzie obeyed and took off the scarf handing it me. "Y/N Kirby do you have some explaining to do!" Mr. Saltzman questioned. " I have two options for you two ether you tell me or Landon about what happened, chose wisely!" Mr. Saltzman told us. Let's just say Landon was the choice we shouldn't have picked!