Blood lust (MG)

This is a request from @that_bitch
I have been with MG for two years now. I have always known that MG has problems with his blood control. Even though he has these certain problems I know he won't  hurt me.
       I woke up to the light coming through the small cracks of my curtains. I looked up to see  Milton Greasley my beautiful boyfriend. He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping I didn't want to wake him so I nuzzled myself back into his chest trying to fall asleep again. My efforts must have worked because once my eyes had opened again MG was gone and I had a pillow under my head. I looked around the room finding a note placed on the night stand next to me.
I will be back soon I'm with kalob
-I love you MG
Aww he is so sweet, I got up and changed into an outfit. (Pick whatever you would like) I walked out of my room in search of my best friend Lizzie Saltzman .
"Good morning Y/n!" She smiled as I got in line with her. "Good morning Lizzie have you seen MG or Kalob anywhere?" I asked, "Well Kalob is over there with the vamps but I have seen MG at all this morning why did something happen is my endgame ship ending?" She questioned me as we got to our seat. "No it's just this morning he said he would be back and that he was with Kalob but he's not back yet so there's that," I began eating my breakfast. "Maybe you could ask Kalob?" She smiled at me and I nodded, I walked over to Kalob and sat down next to him, "uh y/n MG isn't here?" He looked at me , "okay ik this but like where is he?" I asked him and he just became more confused, "isn't he with you," he said with a ting of a tone, "isn't he with you?" I used the same energy back. "No why would say that," I handed him the note, "He wasn't with me at all today sorry Y/n," he handed me back the note, "No don't worry thanks anyway," he just smiled, I made my way back to Lizzie, "maybe I could ask Hope to help?" She nodded at my question considering she had a mouth full of pancake.
It's like Hope could hear her name she sat down, "What did you need my help with?" She took a bite of her toast, "I can't find MG he said he was with Kalob but Kalob hasn't seen he him since yesterday and I don't know what to do!" I was almost crying, "It's okay we can do a locator spell," Hope patted my hand. We finished our breakfast and made our way to my dorm. I handed Hope one of MG's sweaters and we began the spell. He was in downtown mystic falls. So we headed there and began looking for my boyfriend. I looked in the woods just beyond town and I found my boyfriend. Well what looked like my boyfriend but instead he had a women in his hands. He was draining her or he already had he was crying. "MG," I meant to yell but I came out as a whisper. He looked up at me with a blood stained lips and tears ruining down his face. I walked toward him slightly "No stay back!" He yelled at me causing me to stubble backward, "I'm a monster go Y/n!" Tears brimmed my eyes. "No MG I'm not leaving I can help you," I continued to move closer. "No you can't you don't understand," He looked down, at this point I was in front of him, I squatted down a brought his face up with my thumb. " I understand more than you think can I help you," he nodded as he continued to sobbing I brought him into my chest. That's exactly what I did I helped him, he started getting better control and I could never be prouder.