Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"I've learned that you can keep going ,long after you think you can't."

~Unknown

Rebecca

" Welcome back to the Ellen Show so today these girls have gone from YouTube videos to sold out arenas all over the world everyone welcome Breaking Point"

I smiled as the crowd erupted into a subtle cheer.I took the clapping as a sign to walk out a smile plastered on my face the girls following pursuit not far behind.The crowd's cheers seemed to rise louder in volume as our presence became clear.I walked over to Ellen hugging her as a warm greeting.

"Hey girls"Ellen smiled the crowd now quieting down.

"Hey Ellen"I smile taking her gesture and sitting down on one of the couches we were supposed to be seated in.The girls smiled joining me.

"So girls how are you I heard you girls just got in from a European tour. Just yesterday"Ellen asks.

"Yes actually we did indeed just get back  from yet another amazing tour yesterday.We are very jetlagged to say the least"I smile hearing  the crowd laughing slightly.

"Actually Ellen I am not jetlagged I drank five mugs of coffee this morning so I am doing pretty good"Victoria pipes in joining the conversation.

I'd always watched the Ellen show in my earlier years dreaming of sitting here on this very couch talking to the ever so amazing Ellen.I'd never actually thought that a few years later I'd be talking to her as if we were long term friends.

"So girls any plans for the future"Ellen asks.I bite my lip staring at the girls nervously.

I think back to the news we had been told just yesterday that was prohibited to be announced until further notice.I hated hiding anything from the fans it was only fair for them to know what we planned even if we hated it ,but rules are rules thus making me lie to the world of fans.

"Well Ellen there is our album that came out recently.and without giving too much away there is future plans for a ...you could say collaboration" I explain feeling the girls take a huge sigh next to me.

The crowd pouts in the hiding of our plans but it is what it is.Sometimes I hate the feeling I get when for interviews we are given a rehearsed script as if we were in a movie.I've always been the one to talk in the interviews therefor giving me a small sense of hatred torwards the world of fame.

"So Rebecca how does it feel to be where you are now sitting on this couch"Ellen asks me.

"To be honest Ellen I was always the one to dream of performing on a stage in front of millions of people yet I never was the one to follow those dreams.I would be the girl who at recess would go to the corner and sing to myself  and singing and music are my passion."I breathed"Everything I've ever done revolves around music  and when I first me Victoria in freshman year I was able to feel her love for music and I think that's what brought us together in the first place.I say that if you have a dream that you wake up thinking about and you can never stop thinking of it follow it because that dream can be the cause of a chain of opportunities.So yeah Ellen I feel absolutely astonished to be sitting here talking to you"I hear a roar of cheers and claps all around and notice that once again I'd gone into a huge lecture.

"Wow Rebecca that was beautiful you girls are very talented and I feel that you do deserve to be here"Ellen smiles.

"Now earlier today the girls and I paid a visit to the fans that unbelievably have been waiting outside to meet these girls for one week and here's some of the reactions we got"Ellen dismissed showing them the video of us going to meet the fans from earlier that day.

"That was great"Gabriella smiles giving me a thumbs up.

-

-

-

"That was great girls "Mandy says as we exit the studio.We'd finished up the interview with performing our latest single.

"Let's go"Lauren shouts dragging me away to the front where hundreds of fans could be seen from here and their loud cheers could be heard

"You ready Becca"Gabriella asks grabbing my hand.

"I was born ready"And with that we exitted the studio to be surrounded by the crowds of fans.

~~~~~*~~~~~

A/N:Hope you guys enjoyed thanks for reading.Vote Comment and Fan if you'd like

Byee