Chapter 34: Acting Funny? Let the Games Begin

A/N:

I'm losing the flow because I just want do get right into the part of this drama. And reason why I'm skipping days, weeks, and months. Sorry if I'm speeding too fast.

Please feel free to comment, favorite, vote if you like, and follow the next chapter.

Enjoy. 🤪

.

.

.

Next week. Tuesday. One day left before Thanksgiving.

The day dragged out to a point that focusing in class was hard for Louis. The man sat at the far back of the classroom, puckering his lips with a pencil hanging between his nose and upper lip.

Bored to death, no one messaged him once beside Marlon and his father. Louis didn't bother replying back to them because there's one particular person he tried reaching since Saturday night. And she never answered. Leaving the sad man on red and depress.

Constantly, texting her and calling her when he was free. It pissed him off that Stephanie showed up unannounced. That night suppose to end well. Finally getting closer to Clem and stitching up their awkward friendship stage. All that went crumbling down.

Clem didn't hide the fact she despises Stephanie. Back then during their spring break, Clem and Stephanie were giving off vibes. At first, Louis paid no mind to Stephanie. But seeing how things turned around, he sees why Stephanie stuck close to him like a bed bug. And why Clem look at her like she wants to smash her brains out with a bat.

The only way he can fix this is to talk to Clem. Years of waiting for her shouldn't be put all to waste. If only he knew she was coming back after three years, he wouldn't had done the shit that fucked him over now.

Like fucking Stephanie when he was bored and helpless for any romance.

Tossing his hair up, tying the three locks around the bundle of dreads into a messy bun. He glanced at professor, who was explaining the blood types.

Flipped opened his laptop, double clicking Skype. Hoping she pick up the face call. Louis made sure to mute the laptop as he calls Clem.

His last resort and time to get in contact with her.

Across the campus, Clem was setting up her note cards for tomorrow's presentation. While scribbling down a few pointers, her laptop popped up Skype.

Accidentally accepting the call when her finger clicked on the sensitive pad on her laptop. The screen opened up to see his exhausted handsome face.

Louis thanked the Lord for working his magic. He held in his excitement when he saw her annoyed face. She shook her head, aiming the mouse at the end call button but Louis immediately started typing.

Bing!

Belouga: Tell me why you're ignoring me?

Clem read it, frowning when he clearly knows why. But not the other half of the reason. She shuffled her index cards, laying them on the side of her laptop.

Belouga: Please respond 🙏😥

By the looks of it, he was desperate. Begging her to communicate with him.

Fairy: I'm busy

She never changed her silly pet name. The brunette sighed. Before she could end the call, he typed and sent her the message.