Chapter 53: There For You

A/N:

It might be me or nothing, but I've read at least two other TWDG modern stories. And I must say their twdg characters or certain specific moments in their story are similar to mine. Like I be reading and I'm like, "why that part look like it's from my books!!?"

Did I inspire some authors and they don't want to admit? 🤷‍♀️ Who knows.

I mean, I'm flattered if I did but... It's not original and its lame to be reading 3 different books but similar story outline/drama or characters. I do my best to make my story different from everyone else. I do add other books topics if I can't think of any, but I add my own twist. Y'know.

Idk. It might just be me. Idk.

It's different taking scenes from the game itself. I just hope other authors not copying other books paragraph and make it theirs.

Don't plagiarize! Please!!😂🤙No one want to read 3 books that's somewhat the same. Sure, you may like certain parts of others story but change the wording of the sentences at least.

So... I'm built quarantine fat and will try out Chloe Ting 2 week Abs challenge. And after that, I'll take it farther into her other challenges: Tight Core & Arms, Tiny Waist and Round Butt, and some of 2 week Shred challenge. I hate how I have a tight space in my bed room and can't do too much leg work. I'm not comfortable going outside go jog and work at the gym. If I can shred weight in the comfort of my bedroom, I'll do that.

And I'm not up for paying or ding the matrix. I remember busting my high school ass doing Shaun T hip hop work and then insanity. YOOOO. I can you not, i was raining. But I wasn't consistent to push myself through.

Now I want to since I have so much time to spare. Wish I did it two months ago. But eh.

Wish me luck. Hot girl summer vibe. You feel meeeee~!! 🤙🤙🤙📦🍑😰->⏳🍑😛 Gotta look good before Leo month. 

Enjoy this chapter.

.

.

.

"Thanks for the Valentine's gift." She gazed into his brown eyes. She could see the light hue of brown from the reflection of candles  that circle outside of the blanket that laid on the floor.

On top of the flat blanket on the floor was them, eating the homemade chocolates, she made with Carley, and a bag of pretzels.

"You're welcome, Fairy." He said, leaning back with his forearm holding him up. Clem laying on the side, pressing her body all over his. Her leg tangled between his and faces close.

After skating for hours, they moved on to exchanging gifts. Louis drove to his place where they settled their gifts at.

Before she could enter, Louis had to run inside to get things ready. She waited patiently for four minutes until he opened the door. She stepped in to see nothing but the norm.

"What were you doing?" She raised her brow, looking around the kitchen and living room for something. For anything, to be exact. Mostly his surprise gift.

Louis took her coat, hanging it on the hanger near the entrance. She removed her shoes before he took her by the hand.

"Did you peeked at your gift?" She pointed at the huge gift bag with Valentine theme decorations.