Chapter 44: Stay Strong, I'm Here

A/N:

This will be parts that already happen. Theres more to these choices. Lol.

A: Louis and Clem never talk and the gang try to help them out. Louis makes the first move and end up sleeping with Clem. After that, Clem wonders if they're a thing. Later find out louis doesn't want a title but wants to mess around with Clem.

B: Clem and Louis decide to work things out. They take it slow and Louis pushes his urges to the side and make sure her feelings come first.

So there you have it. Lol. Choice B won, luckily. It would had been a mess if option A won. 🥴🥴🥴

.

.

.

Next day.

The auditorium for theater and dance majors were close and under construction. They haven't gave anyone the date for the finally finish.

The fire sprinklers were off somehow. No one knows where the bombs came from that caused the fire.

But a few words went around saying they saw a blonde lady in a hoodie shooting at innocent people.

Minerva reached out Ellie and Dina. Luckily they vanished before the police arrived. Ava and Sophie were chasing the woman but she disappeared in some car when she went out the back stage exit. The fire blocked Ava way.

At the hospital again, Minerva stood by Violet side for her vision check up. Horrified by burn degrees and explosions caused her once beautiful green eyes and pale skin. The cream the doctor gave her helped the irritation but it still stung.

Violet kept the world from seeing her face with dark shades, hoodie, and a cap. The least Minerva could do is be her guide when walking around.

The doctor flashed a light in front of Violet's face. Waving it around but Violet pupils barely followed the movements. Her eyes trembled and vision was foggy like looking through cheap ass tape.

The small hand gripped Minerva's. Violet's grandmother was there seeing her breathing hitched and shorten.

"Violet, dear. Please calm down." The doctor tried but the girl bursted out tears as her cried loud.

"I-I can't see." Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. She turned to look at the red head. All she saw was red blob.

"Minnie..." Her voice faded. Minerva wiped her face with her thumbs. Seeing Violet like this was unbelievable.

"I'm here." Minerva whispered as she held back her tears. Staying strong for Violet.

Violet hiccupped between her sobs. Minerva jumped up, embracing Violet. Resting her hand on her back and petting her blonde hair.

The girl been through enough. And Minerva felt horrible. She couldn't do anything to fix it.

However, her hands were itchy for blood.

.

.

No conversation wasn't needed between them. Clem watched him cry it out beside her as she drove all the way to his place.

They waited hours in his car outside his house. He pulled her to his side and she sunk into his body. Cuddling him as he sniffed and stare at her.

Clem stared back Louis. Reassuring him she's here and alive. Her small hand would rub his chest in circles when he broke down.

He couldn't help it. What if she got shot again? Or if she was caught in fire?