Chapter 60: What's the Meaning of Life?

A/N:

Hey guys. Hope you doing fine.

--> Saturday night

🥱 Work is extremely in the way of school and drawing. It sucks.

The temperature dropped so fast this year, I had to dig up my sweaters. Fall is the new winter 2020. Lol.

Anyway, bare with me. Im sleep right now. And I'm pushing myself to write a lengthy chapter for those surviving.

I know many gave up on this story about I don't post consistently. I'm too sleepy to feel sad. 🤣 I'm literally half laughing with my eyes squinted as I type this author note.

--> Monday afternoon
Hey. I'm up ish. The start of this semester sucks already but I'm working on these assignments now. Trying to get back up.

I really tried on this chapter but its probably bad. Grammar and error. Rambling and scatterimg sentences.

Sorry guys.

Please comment, favorite, and vote if you like.

.

.

.

Punishing kids is the last thing that parents want to do to their child. It's the last thing the can ever think of doing, beside talking about it, only to discipline and correct the child for their mistakes.

But having his own child be on his hit list. That's berserk.

David tried to think what have his son done to deserve this.

David almost lost when he received Natasha's message. He gone deaf and couldn't hardly focus on his surroundings at the time.

His kids were the only thing he had that connected him with his past lover. They meant everything to him.

Despise, David and Gabriel odd relationship after the death of Sabrina.

When the new woman replaced his mother, Gabriel was not having it. As a kid, he grew up with tantrums. As if acting out would return his mother back. As if fighting against his father would give him a chance to see his mother. Because small Gabe still believed his mother was alive. Always picking fights to see his mother again.

Even his baby girl, Mariana, has a rough impact when Sabrina died.

At night, little Mariana screaming from night terrors with tears. Dreaming about her wee self upon the limp body of her mother in a blood puddle.

Gabriel held a grudge. He was so young. He couldn't do a thing to save her. Gabe frozen in time, witnessing the horror sight near the door. Imprinting that visual in his brain.

Having to be the first to see someone you saw yesterday breathing, smiling at you, and giving you kisses on the cheeks- die right in front of you, fucking hurts. It took Gabe a year to register that Sabrina is gone forever.

He was just a kid.

But his father was a man. One of the things Gabe learned is that a man protects. Protects home and family.

And if his father was home early, none of that would had happened. Sabrina wouldn't be where she's at.

But he wasn't there. His father was busy. Always busy. Out late, doing nothing. David had nothing to do since the police force cut him out from the job.