Chapter 10

Gauri~

"Gauri, stop thinking about that idiot's words. Next time I see him I am gonna greet him with my chameli." Anika said showing her slipper.

"How can he accuse me like that when he don't know anything about me, Anika." I sniffed.

"You only said right, he is an arrogant douche bag. Douche bags don't have brains to think rationally." Anika said wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Yes, he is a douche bag." I said blowing my nose in tissue.

"An arrogant douche bag." Anika said making me smile nodding my head.

"Now get up from that couch where you have been sitting from past 3 hours crying and cursing your boss. Look, you used a full pack of tissues and scattered them all around." Anika said pointing towards the mess I made with all the used tissues.

"Sorry, I will clean it up." I said sheepishly picking up the tissues.

"Go have a refreshing shower and dress appropriate, we are going to hit the pub tonight." Anika said pushing me in my room.

"Pub! " I asked surprised.

"Yes, Shivaay and I are going and you are going to accompany us. I am not going to take No for the answer." Anika said strictly.

"But Anika, I have never been to one." I said nervous.

"It's okay, you can experience one today besides you are 21 and legal to enter a club." Anika said smiling. "Now get ready and come outside, I will be waiting for you in the living room." Anika said closing the door behind her.

I showered and chose to wear tight jeans along with a white hoodie T-shirt which Anika fussed to change but eventually she gave up since I said I feel comfortable in these clothes. Soon Shivaay arrived and we went to pub.

Shivaay, Anika and I entered the pub after showing our ID proofs and inside the pub there was loud music, people grinding each other and dancing crazy, while others are drowning in alcohol. Anika dragged me towards the bar area and ordered vodka for us.

"Anika, I never had alcohol." I said looking at the glass in my hand.

"It's okay, Gauri. Let yourself loose today and enjoy the night. It will help you forget about your worries and importantly your boss." Anika said laughing.

"Okay." I said and emptied the contents in the glass, My throat burned as I gulped the vodka.

"Yo gurl! " Anika cheered giving me another shot to down.

Soon Anika and Shivaay went to hot the dance floor. I began to down more shots sitting on the bar area looking at the couples who are dancing happily.

Omkara~

After all the stress and regret I felt today, I thought of relaxing with fee drinks by hitting the new pub that opened recently in the city. Since the owner is a good friend of mine, I thought of visiting it today.

As I entered the colorful environment of the club there were a lot of noises and people enjoying their weekend. I was sitting in the VIP lounge of the club drinking chilled beer looking down the dance floor where the people are grinding each other dancing to the beats of the songs. Girls  wearing skimpy dresses and a lot of make up were trying to gain my attention but I am not in a mood to entertain them since my mind was filled with the thoughts of my petite assistant and her tear filled doe eyes. As I was looking through the crowds of people a similar silhouette of the person caught my attention at the bar area.