Chapter 25

Gauri~

I opened the door only to be shocked seeing Omkaraji lying on his bed lazily his hands behind his head listening God knows what with earphones plugged in his ears amidst of a room that looked like it was hit by a tornado with Omkaraji's things and clothes scattered all over the room looking messy. I felt a sharp headache in my head looking at the state of his room when we have a flight in less than  45 minutes.

"Omkaraji... " I called out loud walking towards him but he didn't even noticed my presence, thanks to that earplugs.

"Omkara ji." I called pulling off the earphones with force.

"Hi Gauri." He said smiling bright.

"Baad mein jaaye aapke Hi." I said annoyed, "remember,we have a flight to take in 45 minutes and you haven't packed your luggage yet!" I said waving my hands pointing towards the mess.

"Oh, I am too lazy to pack my luggage." He said pulling the duvet up to his chin and snuggling in it. "Besides my bed is too comfortable, I don't have a heart to leave it."

"Omkara ji, we have a flight in 45 minutes." I said irritated rubbing my temples.

"Okay." He said looking cool as a cucumber.

"Okay!" I said exasperated, "You have to pack your luggageeee..... "

"Hmm... Why don't you pack my luggage like a good friend that you are." Omkara ji said giving a flattering smile but that didn't had an effect on me.

"No! I won't." I said strictly. God, why is he behaving like a kid!

"Won't you help your poor friend." Omkaraji asked rolling his lower lip out showing puppy eyes.

"Arrggghhhh...." I groaned.

"Thank you, Gauri. Now start packing, chop chop." The annoying man said hugging his pillow closer half laying on the bed.

"Aren't you supposed to help me?" I asked folding his shirts and placing them in his suitcase.

"No, I never like packing my bags." Omkara ji said laying on his bed lazily watching me pack his luggage.

"Then, how will you take your luggage when you go for the meetings abroad?" I asked picking his things off the floor.

"I won't carry my luggage, I have penthouse everywhere I go with dresses stocked up." He said with an attitude.

"Then why don't you have one here? "

"I was going to buy one here, once this deal gets successful." Omkara ji said with a smirk.

"Great! At least then I can catch my flight in peace." I mumbled inaudibly.

" I don't understand about this packing, why folding them when  you will unfold them again. I would just stuff everything in a bag and take out ready to wear."

"Great idea, I will try from next time." I said sarcastically.

"But now that I have a good friend, I feeling like why not pack the clothes by neatly folding them. See, you can fold clothes so nicely, I have a lot of clothes piled up in my home, can you help me?" Omkaraji said I narrowed my eyes at him making him laugh.

How peaceful he looks while laughing looking like a carefree child with two cute dimples gracing his cheeks.

"Don't joke." I said strictly.

"I am not joking." Omkaraji too replied seriously but a smile broke on his face.

"Stop.. " I said throwing his scattered clothes on him but he began to dodge them with his pillow irritating me even more. I have to do something to stop him.