What Was Supposed to Happen

First, I wanted to clarify a few things:

Peach is supposed to be a humanized version of Jenna Marbles's dog. I wanted more characters for the book and I decided that she was a good option to BASE a character off of. So for the question of if it's her, the answer is yes and no.

I made this book before Remus, so he doesn't have any appearances during this book and in the sequel. None. 0.

Virgil does have bulimia. It was supposed to be a bigger deal than it ended up being, and that's why the possibility was introduced.

———-

After Roman's confession, Virgil and Roman were supposed to be a happy couple. Yay! But due to Dawson—or, Deceit—being a little gremlin, he tricks Roman into his little Peach idea, basically making Roman cheat on Virgil.

Then the first night of Hamilton comes, and Virgil has to pretend to be mad at Roman for "Burn." He can't do that, and it makes the song unsuccessful and the crowd doesn't really like that. It sticks with them.

Then the second day of performance comes. Everything goes the same as it did the first day, until "Hurricane." During that, Peach gets a little too high up on her horse, and tweets some things (with messages and shit to prove it) that verifies she had "interactions" with Roman. Patton gets pissed and adds a little "bitch slap" at the end of "Congratulations," and thats when Virgil gets an idea.

Since he already recorded backup vocals for "First Burn," he asks them to play that instead, and he gets to sing his broken heart out in front of Roman, who thinks this is all an act still.

Basically, everyone's pissed at Roman. Everything crumbles apart after the show, and that's where the book ends and the sequel picks up.

Roman is removed from his place atop the Repuchain, and is replaced by Veronica. Veronica, having had no attention before, soaks it all up and very soon gets full of herself. She kicks everyone else off her "squad" and replaces them, leaving Roman alone, Virgil alone, and Logan and Patton barely able to maintain their relationship.

Logan feels like they won't be able to keep themselves together with everything going on around them, so they go on a break, which is basically a fancy way of breaking up. They still live together since it would be a burden for Logan to just pack up and move back to his house, so it's very awkward.

He soon gets nightmares about Patton that make it hard to even look at him, which just breaks Patton down. Blah-blah—suicidal thoughts and self harm, I don't wanna get into it. It's all very emotional, trust me.

They're able to talk through everything, though, and decide it would be best to try to forgive Roman, who had started hanging out with Danny and Drew, and try and get the gang back together again. They get him and Virgil, and then go to talk to Veronica.

Stuff later, they're back again, and it's prom. Yay. The couples, now back together, go, and in an attempt to redeem himself, Dawson asks Veronica to dance with him, possibly starting something. I dunno.

That's where it all ends.

i'm sorry if the explanation was shit, i just wanted to throw something together so nobody would wonder what i had in mind.

i guess that's where i leave this...

-riv