3

(That's How adora looks btw ^ credit to the artist on Ig)

Adoras POV

My eyes slowly opened.

I looked around to see this place I'm at, does NOT look anything like home.

It was another planet that's for sure. There was a big building in front of me, I got up and moved my body to look at where I was at. "This, is not etheria." I told myself. I saw a bunch of people walking in the building. "Maybe I should go in.." I said.

I started to walk and saw my reflection thanks to the glass door. I wasn't wearing my normal outfit so that meant something. It was.. actually pretty cute!

I opened the door and saw a big room filled with a lot of people. All walking in different directions. I tapped on a guy and asked "Excuse me... what is this place?"

He laughed and said "Hell." Then he walked away.

"Oh- okay. What is hell?" I asked but the place was emptying up.

I saw a ton of people walking in rooms so I walked outside of one.

"Spanish... AP? What is that?" I asked. I walked in and saw a room filled with people my age and they all turned around to look at me. "Uh- the door said Spanish AP so I just-" "Nuevo estudiante?" An older woman asked. She had glasses and that was all that was noticeable.

"Uh- What?" I asked. "New student?" She asked. I didn't know what she meant so I just nodded.

"Sit behind the girl with y/h/c, Y/n, please help her catch up. Also what's your name sweetie?" The woman asked.

"I-um, Adora." I said. That's the only thing I understood.

"Ah, what a beautiful name. Y/N raise your hand so Adora here can know where to go." She said.

A girl with y/h/c raised her hand and made a small smile.

I walked over behind her seat and sat down not knowing what to do.

"Entonces hoy vamos hacer un ensayo." What was that! An ensayo?!? Oh god...

This is gonna be worse than I thought.