18

Y/N's POV

Shit.

I dropped my sweater before going in, then got in, and closed the window. 

"Look, Y/N, I am sorry I shouted at you, really, I over reacted, I messed up-" I interrupted her "I shouldn't have told Catra." I confessed. She raised her eyebrow, "Look, I am sorry I didn't listen to you.. I shouldn't have yelled, you were just trying to help." she apologized.

I bit my lip, "I am sorry too... for calling you out and all.. I shouldn't have done it, I didn't even know the full story." I said.

"Enough with that! We need to get as much detail as we can to find out who stole that sword, we will talk to Entrapta tomorrow to see if we can match up if Scorpia is the one that has the sword before getting it back." I said and walked up to my mini white board and wrote down clues. 

"Once we find out who has your sword and get it back, we will get you home with your friends, then you can continue being Shera!" I said and made a drawing of a sword and both of us grabbing it, then I wrote an equal sign, and after that, doodled Adora grabbing the sword with a smiley friends and a picture of Bow and Glimmer.

"This shouldn't be a challenge. We are getting closer to getting you home Adora-" I turned around to face her.

Her eyes started releasing tears.

"Hey hey!" I quickly walked up to her and hugged her tight. "Don't cry! It was a petty fight!" I said and wiped the tears off her eyes. "It is barely hitting me I am gonna lose you once I get out of here. That's all.." she sniffed. 

I chuckled, "There is another Y/N in your dimension. Don't worry." I smiled as I held her face with both of my hands. "Yeah there is another Y/N, but she isn't MY Y/n. S-she isn't you." she stammered.

I smiled and then cried with her. 

"Hey, Y/N, or no Y/N, I am always right here." I said and held her hand.

She smiled back, I leaned in slowly, not knowing what I was doing! She leaned in as well. WHY ARE WE DOING THIS!? I quickly kissed her cheek.