Living with a Friend

While Sam was Driving back to her house I explained as to what happened and why I needed a place to stay. Once I got done explaining to her what happened to my brother look at me from quickly then back at the rode. Then with a soft frown, she lowly "My poor baby I'm so sorry." Once we pulled up into the driveway she pulled me into a hug before she took the key out of the car and unlocked the doors.

"Come on let's go inside and I'll treat you to a some-what girls night. We can do whatever you'd like cutie." She told me while we walking up to her house. "Its a bit of a mess but its nothing you haven't seen before." She lightly joked with me. I gave a small smile and put my shit on the couch in the living room.

"Where's your mother? Your mother usually knows when you leave and she's always at the door when you come back." I asked her. I kinda liked her mother. Sure she scared me from time to time, but overall shes nice. At least she can be...

"I believe she out with her co-workers. They wanted to treat her out since she rarely gets out and takes care of the house and everything." She lightly smiled me then pouts. "Even though I'm not a kid yet she still thinks that I am one." I only laugh at that small remark.

"At the time you can be, but usually you're pretty ok you know. Though I do have to say that you keeping everything this messy is kinda childish. Like come on can you keep at least the living room clean??" I tried joking with her. I look down then back up at her. I saw her smiling at me maybe holding back laughter. Either way, I made a huge smile then she burst out laughing. I knew it was going to get to her.

"Yea, Yea. I know that. But ya know its hard to keep everything clean. I'm surprised you haven't come over and cleaned everything your self. Its been a while since you've last did that." Sam said while trying to think back to when I last came over cleaning everything. I only rolled my eyes to her and looked at her with a good idea.

"How about. I do it tonight before you're mother gets back so she doesn't cuss you out for having a friend over and everything is messy, hm?" I told her the idea, but before she could agree to it I quickly added: "And you will be helping me while doing it my style, ya lazy ass." She groaned out at the idea of helping. "I mean, its either you get yelled at your mom while cleaning it yourself or we do this together and you don't get an ear full from your mother?" She groaned even more. I knew which one she would pick in order not to get into trouble.

"Fine only because I don't to be cussed out by my mother and clean it all by myself because that would be a pain in the ass to do it myself." She finally sighed out. I smiled. I knew it wouldn't take long for her to give in to the deal. Sam then broke the silence between us "Well are you ready now to clean?" I answered only by picking up anything that's trash and throwing it away into the trash can.

"I don't know does that answer your question?" I answer back with picking up more trash around the table. Sam only rolled her eyes and started to pick trash with me. Within a few minutes of us starting to clean it was already looking better. "Alright I can vacuum and you can go ahead and start at the very least make your room look somewhat good," I commanded Sam to do. She only sucked her teeth and went upstairs. I looked upstairs and yelled "Did you just suck your teeth at me, young lady? Do you want an ass cut?" I laughed and started to vacuum before I could hear her response.

It only took about 5 minutes to vacuum everything and make it look nice. When I put the vacuum up and ran upstairs i knocked on the door of Sam's room and then opened up. I looked around and it looked like she didn't even touch anything. But the PlayStation. I only shook my head and sat down next to her just watching her play Dead By Daylight as the Killer Clown. I wanted to mess with her for a bit so I started to slowly fake cry. When the round was over she looked over at me and tilted her head and started to ask me what's wrong. I looked up and responded with "My brother was just killed and this is what you play?" Her face when she realized what she did and sat there hugging me saying sorry over and over again. I smiled and stopped crying. I hugged her back. "It's ok I was joking with you." She stopped and slowly un hugged me and looked at me. She then went back to her game without saying anything to me.

I sat back and nodded off to her playing Dead By daylight.

-SO like. Sorry for not updating in like. three four weeks??? Though I super doubt that anyone reads this :') but I like to stay positive just in case. Also if you haven't noticed I love dead by daylight but I actually main Huntress, but I just got the Clown so. :)) Don't have much to say. I'll try and update on Halloween and maybe ill do a Halloween special maybe. I don't know
Lizz