Two little angels

Two little angels that came down to set foot on earth. They were humans, but when you'd meet them. You knew that they were angels. Now. I don't know the whole story. My take from it was that throughout the lives they were trying to live. The devils were slowly hurting them. One liked some of the darker type of things and wrote about it. My god. They were great at writing and a few humans got to know them and joined their group. In their little group, there were always happy fun vibes and great times talking about all kinds of things. A lot of the people believe that the angel was happy, but a human got to close to the angel and helped it through hard times without knowing. The human was a positive one, but due to the human's way of thinking the human themselves believed they weren't really worth themselves. The angel did not agree with the way the human was thinking so helped the human.

While going through all this the angel picked a few close friends to go back to hiding. The humans stayed by the angel's side and made the even now smaller group a funny meme open place where they could all hang out together. Even then the human didn't fully know the angel, but still loved and trusted the angel. When the angel came out about all kinds of things the humans sat there and accepted it and went along.

After a while, after everything, the angel introduced the other angel to the small group of humans. One of the humans got into a small argument with the other angel and left for a while. The angel trusted the human to take care of the other angel. As the angel had to leave for a little bit yet worried about the other angel.

The human talked to the angel every day after that. Getting close and telling the angel the secrets the human has kept hidden. Giving the angel nicknames, talking to them every day, talking about their day and even the past. The human was close to the angel. Then the angel came back. Both the angel and the human were happy to see the angel again.

The human doesn't hear from the angel for a little bit and gets worried. Soon after, the angel replies, not angry, but. Not mad. Maybe disappointed? The human couldn't understand why and asks what's wrong. The angel takes their time explaining what the other angel has told them and didn't like what they heard. They let the human explain some things and the human tells everything truthfully. The human believes they didn't do anything wrong other than liking the angel then liking the other angel after the angel left. The human then asks what did the other angel said?

The angel tells the human that the other angel was actually uncomfortable with everything. Really taken back the human just sat there. The human really thought that the angel was ok with it. The human felt guilty and waited for what the angel wanted. The angel wanted the human to leave. So the human did, still somewhat confused about what they didn't feel comfortable with and why they needed to leave.

Once the other human heard what the human did the other human got super upset and bullied the human. Only for a little bit. The human didn't know what to make of it and didn't do anything. The other human called her everything to fake, liar, and saying that the other human is just playing nice the whole time.

The human cried. The human felt really hurt. The human knows that their super kind or at least kind. The human wanted to beg the angel for forgiveness. Yet, the human knew the angel was in a bad spot so the human, not wanting to stress the angel out anymore, said nothing. Yet wished that they forgive the human.

Slowly the human went insane. Believing that itself was a devil and just accepted the fact that it was useless. It couldn't do anything right. The devil human fucked up the mindset of how they viewed themselves. The devil human kept secrets under the clothes that they wore. The devil human asked for help for so many times, yet no one heard the cries of the people who wants help. After the devil human saw that no one would help them, then the devil human believed that they don't deserve the help.

The devil human continued to believe in the two little Angels.