Not Again

I finished up breakfast and changed my clothes as Sam's mother asked me to. We were going out, but I didn't know where. It seemed like Sam knew. I asked her a lot of questions, but she would only shake her head at me. I knew I wasn't going to get anything out of sam. So I sat there and thought about where we could possibly go. Sam must have noticed my 'concentration' face or as she likes to call it 'Thinking is hard' face then gave me a hint. "I told you this morning didn't I? I guess you thought it was a joke." I tilted my head as Sam mutters a small 'ow' from her lips since her mother elbowed her shoulder. "Don't worry. It'll be nice. I believe it'll be a nice change of pace." I thought back from this morning. Then it clicked. "No, please, don't tell me it's where I think it is. I really don't want to go back." I whined from my lips. The ride was from then on quiet till we got to the office.

I was tense and on high alert. I didn't like this one bit, but I knew I had to go through this. Sighing as I sit down waiting for someone to call my name, I just sat there deep in my thoughts. Thinking about my brother. Who I so dearly miss. I really wish I didn't put that into the world that I wanted him dead. I wish I was by his side. I wish I could have fought off the killer. Why would the killer go for my brother. I don't believe anyone wanted him dead. So it couldn't have been a hitman. He was friends with everyone and he worked really hard. So I don't get it. Then again it could have been a random 'pick-a-person-then-kill-them' type of thing. If so then why did he kill just my brother? Why didn't he kill the rest of us. The killer had plenty of time. The killer...

Then the killer. The killer matches what my brother said along with the news guy. If only I brought my phone with me, but I have yet to find it. I need to look deeper into this killer along with the guy who saw him. If I could find him maybe I could meet up with him. I slowly smile thinking of the things we could talk about if I could ever find out who this guy was. I believe it would be easy after all. I mean. If I look on the internet, I'd be bound to find something because. Well. It's the internet nothing goes left unseen or forgotten. It forever remains there. If the killer is a human then they're bound to make a mistake anyway!

I jumped when I felt a hand on my back. That's when I noticed I was being called. I stood up and headed into the room. I shut the door behind me as I look around in the room that I just entered. A woman stood up while setting down a clipboard which I assume was the paperwork that Sam's mother filled out for me. That or they still have my information. Either way, everything is still the same but for a different issue this time. I kept an eye on her as I slowly walked to her to shake her hand. When I grabbed her hand she pulled me into a hug and patted my back then just as she patted my back twice, her hands were off of me and in the air raised around her shoulders. As if quickly saying 'Don't hurt me or hit me' in a way. I sat down in front of her silently waiting for her to ask the same questions as they always do.

"I know I shouldn't assume things from the looks of people, but I'm just gonna guess and say that you're in here for the trauma of the murder of your brother?" A left-field question, but I mean. She wasn't wrong. I only nodded my head to her question. She hummed in response to my nod. Looking at the papers again then setting them back down sighing. "I saw your history and what happened on the news, of course, you'd be here. Here's the thing. I'm surprised that you're actually here though. Since I went through your history I saw you missed a lot of sessions and I'm guessing because you didn't want to be here is that why?" I once again didn't say anything. I only nodded to her question. She smiled. "I know that you don't like it here and I understand that. Here's the thing though, I have a great deal that you won't resist to." She smiles widely to take a second to look into my eyes. I know she was. "The deal is, you actually come to the therapy and I can help you with the murder of your brother." I was taken back by this deal.