five

I believe every ARMY must have a compilation of Jin blowing kisses

🥀

『 S E O U L – 2019 』

Ever since the disastrous date night, Jaehyun wouldn't sleep home. I didn't blame him though; it was probably better that way. However, the situation was growing tense and uncomfortable. To be honest, we weren't communicating at all, and it stressed me out. I was scared at the thought of spending another night with him being at home. Without being able to speak with him, I could never be sure that he wouldn't come back late and surprise me in bed. On the other hand, I didn't want to tell him about it because of a possible violent reaction.

When I left work that night, I took my time. I didn't want to rush just in case he would be home. Walking to my car, I unlocked it and went in. I turned the lights on and relaxed on my seat. After a few seconds of silence, I decided to turn the radio on and quite ironically, Kim Seokjin's voice resonated in the narrow space. Enjoying the slow melody, I hummed Epiphany's lyrics with my eyes closed.

I'm the one I should love in this world

True. I needed to think of me instead of my spoiled marriage. For years, I valued our relationship more than my own self, causing my happiness to vanish as time went by. On this day, I was nothing more than a broken piece of trash, stupidly clinging to a man who clearly had no respect for me.

knock knock

Out of surprise, I sat bolt upright with a jolt when I heard someone knocking on my side's window. Slowly turning to check who was bothering me, I almost scream when the now familiar heavenly face appeared right outside my car. I sighed, relieved that it was someone I knew. I rolled the window down, smiling nervously.

"Mister Kim, what a surprise."

The singer leaned in, smiling smugly when he heard the music I was listening to. "I came for you chef (l/n)."

During our first encounter, Kim Seokjin almost made it clear he was into me. Although I was truly flattered, I had trouble believing that such a beautiful man might think so highly of me. Jaehyun would say it over and over : I had gained weight and looked like shit. Nothing about me was attractive, neither my appearance nor my mind.

"I'm going home now."

He nodded. "Let me come with you?"

I frowned. "Why?"

"I'd like to get to know you."

His straightforwardness was really disconcerting, not to mention he emanated self-confidence.

"I'm a married woman, sir."

He cocked an eyebrow, glancing at my right hand placed on the wheel.

"Does your husband make you happy, miss (l/n)?"

What kind of question was that? The man was starting to slightly irritate me.

"That is none of your concern, I'm afraid." I replied the most politely possible, unwilling to sound arrogant.

Surprisingly, he didn't insist.

"Fine. I hope we'll meet again." With a playful wink, he walked away.

🥀