Happy new years baby(2)

Rye POV
"You really think you can get me jealous?" I growl pinning him.
He bites his lip. "What about-" "don't say her name. We're done with that." I say and start kissing his neck.
"O-oh." He moans. "I'm gonna do you better then that bitch Isaac could ever."(you know I couldn't go without using profanity 😂).
He whimpers and squirms. "Stop moving or I'm using handcuffs." He stops and looks down.
"Sorry baby... you should know I get like that." I say moving his hair out of his face. He smiles and takes advantage pushing me on the bed him sitting right on my dick. He grinds down making me groan.
I pull him and flip us over.
Wondering how his ass never hurts when he walked or when I smacked it. "Baby..?" I say. He looks up to me. "Did Isaac actually fuck you?" He looks down and again and shakes his head. I sigh and pull him back up sitting him up on my lap. "When it's time, I want your first time to be perfect. I love you Andy, I always will." I say. He smiles and cuddles into my chest. As I hear the fireworks and see the time I smile and say, "Happy New Years baby.."
—-
It's not yet New Years for me!!! But this is for you!
Thank you for all the support which is unbelievable how much I get.
Wondering, hoping, reflecting,
Mia❤️