Vampire(2)

Since you guys wanted it...!

Rye POV

 To the surprise,

keep on going!

Almost!!!

Andy is a Vampire!?

"Baby? Can I speak to you?" I ask. He nods and follows me to my room. 

"Okay take off the hoodie.." I say. He shakes his head. "Please Andrew just take it off.." I beg. He looks and me and then finally gives in. He takes off his hoodie and I see a bite mark right above the atery in his wrist. 

"R-rye I c-can explain!" Andy stutters. I dont say anything but take him to Sonnys room. "Ryan What the hell did you do." I ask. I bring Andy from behind me and hold his wrist out. 

"He was getting annoying I had to, plus where we went to go home had way to many vampires there! Would you rather him be dead from being sucked dry? Or become a fledgling?" Sonny explains. I sigh and look at Andy. "Me and Andy have to talk." I say. 

He sits on my bed and I sit next to him. "If I didnt find out were you ever going to tell me?" I ask. He shakes his head. "It doesnt matter if I find out Andy, Im also one but at the same time Im your boyfriend.." I explain. "Im just scared Rye, I-i dont know what to do.." He says. I tightly hold him in a hug. "Dont be scared when Im here, I will protect you I always will.." I say. He smiles.

We look into eachothers eyes. He starts to lean in. I lean in connecting our lips and they move in a slow manner, yet in sync as well. We pull away. 

"I love you Rye-pie"

"I love you too fovvs" 

____________________________________

THIS WAS THE WORST ONE SHOT I HAVE EVER DONE! IM SO SORRY!

It takes a long time for ideas to come to me and this may have been stuck in my head for a long time and I lost the details and messed up some...

_____________

Scared

Being scared is normal. Not being scared is also normal. If people make fun of you because your scared of something like thunderstorms or crisps packets, then they are doing that because of the fear they have. Their fear is to be embarrassed in front of the whole school, whole group or you in genral. 

People who arent scared say their not to prove a point. Now Im not saying people cant not be not scared but sometimes people use it as an advantage to prove a point to their crush, siblings, lover or Parents. 

                                               Its okay to be scared its part of the normal human life...

                                                                                           -Mia❤