This Is A Mess//Chapter 6

Kat kisses Ben back, but pulls away a second later.

"Wait, aren't you dating Mal? I can't do this to her" Kat says and starts to walk away from Ben, only to be pulled right back

"No, I'm not dating Mal. I was spelled into liking her, I don't know who did it but I will figure it out" Ben said even though he already knew who did it, he just didn't want Kat to be mad at her best friend.

"Oh" Kat said, blushing at the fact she and Ben just kissed. Ben smiled and took her hands in his and pulled her closer to him.

"Mmhm" he hummed and then kissed her again. Her hands went into his hair and his went to her waist. After about a minute Ben pulls away and smiles at her, Kat smiles back leaning into him, hugging him. Ben hugs her back tight, never wanting to let her go.

"You look tired, come on lets lay down" Ben says looking down at her.

Kat nods and they walk over to her bed since it was closer. Ben moves the books onto the floor and pulls Kat to the bed, turning the light of and going to sleep. Kat didn't need to be covered up since Ben was warm enough to keep the both of them nice and toasty throughout the night.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Ben was the first to wake up the following morning, he awoke to something light yet heavy laying on his chest. When Ben looked down he saw Kat curled into his side still asleep, he smiled remembering what had happened last night. Ben tightened his arms around Kat smiling, he kissed her temple and decided to let her sleep for a few more minutes. But that idea was cut short when Kat started to wake up on her own, she let out a little whine then opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Ben smiling down at her, she smiled back with a small little blush forming on her cheeks.

Ben chuckled at the hint of shyness

"Morning darlin" Ben said kissing her forehead

"Morning" Kat said, her voice giving out due to it being in the morning. Even though they both needed to start getting up and getting ready for their classes, they didn't want to move. The two kids were finally happy, every problem and worry not even on their mind.

While the new couple is cuddling in bed, back at Mal and Evie's dorm Mal is explaining what had all taken place the day before.

"Wait, so Ben knows you spelled him?!" Evie exclaims

"Uh, yeah. And I couldn't use the excuse that I like him because well, I don't" Mal stated. The room went quiet before Evie gasped with wide eyes

"Do you think Ben told Kat that you put a love spell on him" Now it was Mal's turn for her eyes to go wide

"I don't know...Should we go look for Kat?"

"Yeah lets go" Evie said, and Mal didn't need to be told twice.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Mal and Evie were frantically looking for Kat when they heard her laugh. The two villains look at each other then peak their heads around the corner to see why the cat like villain was laughing.

When they peak their heads around the corner they see Kat and Ben talking, well more like flirting next to her locker. Kat was in the process of transferring her books from to bag to her locker when Ben shut her locker door just to mess with her.

"Ben!" Kat groans now having to reopen her locker again. Ben laughs gently shoving her against the lockers, trapping her between the lockers and his body.

Mal and Evie are watching this with wide eyes, not believing what they are seeing. They could see them talking but they couldn't here what the two were saying, they could only guess it had something to do with a kiss since they spoke for a second then kissed. After they broke apart Ben set his stuff down and opened her locker for her, Kat continued to put her unneeded books away then walked away with Ben's arm around her, most likely taking her to Goodness class.