I Love You//Chapter 8

After Kat had calmed down she had went to find her friends. Evie saw her walking towards them and ran up to hug her, she was so thankful for Kat.

"Thank you so much Kat" Evie whispered, tears flooding her eyes. Kat pulled away smiling at her

"No problem, he crossed the line" Evie nodded in agreement.

Everybody was sitting down at a picnic table in the picnic area when Ben came along. He stopped next to Kat sat down by her, his arm wrapped around her waist and her head on his chest.

"Hey guys, How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen forget about it alright? It was nothing, forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow after the coronation I promise everything will be okay" When Ben brought up the coronation tears gathered in Kat's eyes, Ben saw this and wanted to talk to her alone before he had to leave.

"Hey, come with me for a minute" Ben whispered and kissed her head. Kat nodded and followed him.

They walked to the lockers and then stopped, Kat had tears falling down her face by this time.

"Kat. Kat look at me-" She slowly looked up at him with glossy pink and blue eyes. "forget about what happened okay? Chad crossed the line, I know this, my parents know this. It's okay" Kat nodded while Ben hugged her tight,

"I have to go alright? I'll see you later" Kat nodded again and Ben kissed her lips.

"Tastes like salt" He said jokingly. Kat giggled and walked back to the picnic table where Evie was trying to talk to Doug.

"Doug..."

"I'm sorry, I can't" Doug said and then walked off.

Kat hugged Evie then went back to eating, until Audrey and her little group showed up.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Kat is just the bad girl infatuation"

"Yeah, I mean he's never gonna make a villain a queen" Mal looked over at Kat who was getting angry.

"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair"

"Ew!" the group yelled.

"There's a lot more where that came from" Mal said emotionlessly

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey said. Kat then got up unknowingly Ben watching her from a distance.

"Does she look like she's kidding? I wouldn't mess with me today Audrey, you don't know what I can do" Kat said, her eyes glowing.

Audrey and her group ran away while Ben couldn't help but laugh a little. His girlfriend had a sassy side, and he loved it.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand" Mal said walking away.

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day, it was the day the villain were going to get the wand. Kat was scared, she didn't want to leave Ben. Meanwhile on the island the villain were watching the coronation.

"At last, here we are broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all"

"'I'm Snow White' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done" The Evil Queen said jealously

"Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand"

"I want that wand!"

"Do you? Hadn't heard"

"Oh, and here comes Ben now"