fireworks

henlo all u sinners, this one might be a bit on the short side so sorry about that, its like 8 in the morning and im like barely functional

henlo all u sinners, this one might be a bit on the short side so sorry about that, its like 8 in the morning and im like barely functional. ALso im almost at 300 fricking views, so thnks pete to u. happy new year as well, hope this story is actually good, so e n j o y.

minor swearing btw.

dallon walked out of his and brendons shared bedroom. his socked feet making barley making any sound.

he pulled out his phone and looked at the time.

11:54 pm

 "shit..." dallon breathed. he blew air out of his mouth and it turned into a sigh. he swiftly made his way to the living room in search of brendon.

today was new years eve, they had been lazy and watched tons of movies throughout the day, making them sleepy.

so dallon said he was gonna go have a nap and told brendon to wake him up 20 minutes prior to the firework show in L.A.

but now they had six- scratch that, they had 5 minutes to go out side to find a good enough spot to view the fireworks.

dallon hoped brendon was awake, but to his dismay, brendon was curled up on the couch, one hand dangling off.

dallon quickly progressed to brendon and gently shook his shoulder.

"c'mon bren we gotta go we have less than 5 minutes already..." dallon could see brendon stirring a bit .

after a few more moments, brendon opened his eyes, he looked at the clock on the tv that was counting down the minutes and his eyes widened.

"were gonna be late! c'mon get your shoes on, i know the perfect spot for this! c 'mon!! " brendon somewhat yelled.

once dallon had his shoes on, brendon raced to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of champagne. (A/N champagne, cocaine, gasoline).

after securely tucking the bottled under his arm, brendon grabbed dallons hand and they fled the apartment.

brendon started giggling as they opened a door dallon had never seen before and went up a small flight of stairs.

the cool night air of L.A. hit their faces as they walked on the roof top. 

"no ones here..." dallon said.

"i know, perfect spot, right?" brendon replied, cheery.

"yea" dallon muttered.

this was the perfect spot. the apartment roof was facing right towards the heart of L.A., where the fireworks are gonna be, brendon was right they got the best seats in the house.

dallon looked at the time on his phone.

11:59

brendon leaned against dallon, his head on the taller ones shoulder. dallon smiled and kissed brendon on the lips. he rearranged them so that dallon was holding brendon in front of him.

a few seconds later, fireworks erupted from the sky. many colors and sizes. after a few minutes of watching, brendon pulled out his bottle of champagne.

after opening it, he realized they had nothing to drink it in, so being brendon he just took a swig and held it towards dallon as an invitation for a drink.

dallon chuckled at brendons antics and took the bottle. there, they stood watching the vast variety of fireworks, dallon had a small humored smile, and brendon was grinning from ear to ear, looking like a maniac.

and thats how the fluffing story goes, the end.

oooof ok so dont mind my drunk history reference there, i hoped u liked it. thnks fr th views and votes too, if u have any ideas u want to see u can message me or comment idc. i think thats it so ye, stay safe, love yall, and bAii for now.

oH- i also found this rlly cute joshler picture and credit goes to whoever drew it i dont who tho srry about that.

oh the person who drew it is on the bottom. :/

-bla