5

ok so this gonna b a sad one

ok so this gonna b a sad one. it deals with self harm and depression. i too deal with this shet but im getting better with the help of my friens :D. also im not doing this for attention i want people to understand what other people around you might be going through.TRIGGER WARNING.

 e n j o y

brendon sat on his bed, deep in thought. 

maybe...

no.

yes.

but dallon will hate you if you do he'll dump you as soon as he finds out. he told you he didnt want you doing that again.

but he had forgotten his and dallons anniversary of being his boyfriend for 2 years. dallon ha d said it was fine.

but was it...

he had grown up all happy, then life first began to settle in during 6th grade, so many classes, tests, they all expected you to be in line, not fail.

home life was even worse, he had a trash brother who would always seem to have the time to cuss him out, call him names, and sometimes hit him. so he just hid in his room.

so making his decision he started to self harm at the end of 6th grade, during the end of year exams, where pressure was high.

but in his sophomore year of high school, brendon met dallon, they soon became fast friends and sooner even more.

dallon had heard the names the kids had called brendon.

fat

depressed emo

scar arms

waste of space

they could just never get enough. so dallon found out that brendon cut when he made his way into the bathroom, the lights were off so dallon failed to notice the quiet sobs behind the door until he opened it and saw brendon in the bathtub, blood dripping down onto his shirt.

 "oh bren" dallon had said, which made the broken boy sob harder.

from then on brendon had been clean for almost two years.

brendon glanced back at the blade he was holding.

he wrapped his fingers around it and sliced into his arm.

a calm sense of feeling washed over him. it lulled him to do more. cut after cut, brendon felt as if he had gained more control back. more reality into his world.

then the doorknob jiggled. brendon jumped and scrambled to his door.

"w-who is it" his heart was going 100 miles a second.

"babe its me dallon, remember we were gonna go to the movies tonight..." he could feel shame rising up in him, he wanted to cut even again now.

"oh yea i-i'll be right out...j-just...uhm...lemme chan-"

the door was unlocked and (A/N its one of those doors that have the indent in the locks so u can just use a penny to unlock it.) dallon appeared in the doorway.

he abruptly stopped, face showing no emotion. or maybe there was concern, it was hard to tell, brendons vision was blurred by incoming tears.

"imsosorry" brendon sobbed falling to the floor and putting his head between his knees, bloodied arms wrapping around his body.

"babe" was all dallon said as he keeled next to brendon.

"babe look at me" no response

"please" dallon whispered as he rested his forehead near brendons hair line.

after no response, dallon placed his long fingers under brendons chin and made him look up at him.

brendons eyes were bloodshot, and tear tracks ran down his cheek. he was shaking, as dallon could feel.

dallon used his other hand to gently wipe a tear that had slipped from brendons eye. silently he picked up brendon as if he were a precocious flower.

he took brendon into his connected bathroom and set brendon on the toilet seat. grabing supplies, he wiped the cuts clean and wrapped his arm, brendon hiccuping from time to time.

when finished, dallon leaned lightly into brendon and kissed his forehead, brushing away his black hair from his face.

"im sor-" brendon started.

"no need bren, you dont have to apologize for anything, i want you to feel loved and accepted, the world needs you, i know you may not believe now but you will, bren, one day you will.. " after his mini speech, brendon nodded, eyes looking into dallons.

"you look exhausted, when was the last time you slept, bud?" dallon inquired, obviously concerned for his boyfriend .

brendon shook his head, he forgot, he had been caught up in constant worry to sleep.

dallon didn't say anything, pulling the boy gently up, he guided brendon to his bed.

once brendon was settled, he too, got under the covers, taking off his shoes first. dallon pulled brendon onto his chest and opened his mouth.

"please, promise me, you wont ever do that again, i know you want to leave but bren please, dont take your life away from me..."

dallon anxiously waited for a response .

"i promise"

;-; so yea that was pretty sad, there was some fluff tho at the end so i guess it counts. the beginning where brendon explains what is going on in his life, was sadly based off of my life. but i put a reference to a song at the end, besides that, i thank you guys for the support u have given me lol. but in all seriousness, self harm, depression, and anxiety should not he taken as a joke.

a person who does/used to self harm isn't being "emo" or isn't being an "attention seeker". same for depression, they are not looking for attention, they just sometimes want to let it all out, some dont.

but i hoped u liked it, i take requests and reviews too. but thats it bAii.