first date

ok this pic is so fvcking cute

ok this pic is so fvcking cute. bUt heY, im bacc yall. so i wanna shutout one of my internet friends who helped me come up with ideas for this story here, ill edit this later and put their user if they have wattpad, but anyways  hope yall e n j o y.

brendon nervously drummed his fingers on the wheel of his car, his other gripping it tightly, his knuckles white.

tonight will be his first date with dallon, they had been friends for almost 3 years now and they both had finally confessed to each other.

dallon had seen that the fair was going to be open so he asked brendon and the singer had agreed, so now brendon was on his way to pick up dallon, then take them to the fair.

brendon parked in the driveway he knew well and walked up the concrete, his boots sounding heavy on the cool ground.

brendon took in a breath and rung the doorbell.

was he dressed to casually...

he had on a dark olive colored shirt, black jeans, boots, and a black hoodie tied around his waist.

'maybe i am...' he thought.

just then his frantic thoughts were interrupted by the door gently swinging open.

 "um..heh, hi dall", brendon said, it was a bit rushed but this was their first date.

but dallon didnt seem to notice he smiled and replied with a,

" hiya brendon, ready? "

 "of course! c'mon", now feeling more confident, he reached out his hand and grabbed dallons, leading him to the car.

dallon chuckled and followed suit.

both doors shut, and they were off. brendon, being a natural chatterbox, spoke up first.

" you look nice tonight " and brendon meant it.

dallon was wearing some maroon joggers, a black t-shirt, and a pair of vans. dallon hadn't thought it would be chilly out so he didn't bring a jacket, shivering a little he inched closer to the air vents.

 "thank you, bren, as do you" the blue eyed man beamed.

a few minutes later, the pair had arrived at the fair, for a while they played tons of rigged games. sometime during the night, dallon got really cold and brendon let him use his hoodie. it was a bit small but it still fit.

"hey lets go over to the dart game, i bet i can win something for you!" brendon took dallons hand and steered him over to the game.

"cliche, but fine" dallon said.

just as brendon was about to go up, a light shower of rain started, next came the thunder, then the lightning. 

their feet splashed in the mud as they dashed back to the car, once in they sat there for a small bit, before erupting into laughter.

they drove home screaming lyrics to their favorite bands and collapsed on the couch, tired, wet, and covered in mud.

and thats where they slept, cuddled into each other, sharing the warmth.

you could say the date kinda worked out.

ok so that was cute and a bit shortish i think idk but hope yall enjoyed it, thnk u all fr th votes and views too. nothing is going on in my life except that my homophobic friend might kno im non-binary so y e a. anyways, always open to comments, reviews and ideas/and or request. but for now i gotta go, stay safe, love yall, and bAii. ❤❤

-bla