walkers

chokes on patricks holy wtr

chokes on patricks holy wtr. um- a n y w a y s. so this one is proof that i have been watching too of the walking dead bc its basically a zombie AU :/ but yea this one is prob gonna be bad but like its still a new story, as always e n j o y.

**CHARACTER DEATH WARNING**

2 pairs of feet pounded on the hard concrete sidewalk.

two arms shot their guns, hitting perfectly almost every time.

two people got into safety of a home, exhausted..but alive.

those two people were brendon and dallon.

this whole thing started a few weeks back. scientists said it had begun as the virus infected testing rats used for the lab.

but, like always, something wentz wrong. the rat had bitten a man who was feeding them without his hand being gloved.

so brushing it off, the man went home, only putting a band aid on it after some disinfectant. 

the man was too late, the next morning he was..different. he walked in a sluggish pace and had bitten his wife and 2 children. 

around noon, the rest of the family had turned. then they learned how to open the front door and had gotten out.

the outbreak had become big in the next few days, many people were already turned and it was worldwide as well so no one knew what to do.

a couple days ago, the government established safety spots, which were the big cities. they had camps on the streets because inside apartments was un safe. eventually they were run down by walkers, or zombies as most people say.

so now brendon and dallon had been sticking to the small towns with normal neighborhoods and not a run down city.

they were on a supply run, they had gotten most of what they needed, but tomorrow they would have to go back.

they walked through the kitchen and took their full bags full of resources into the big living room where everyone was.

 "hey guys were back.." dallon called to the small group of people.

 tyler and josh got up immediately and took the bags from them looking for the medicine.

"hey.." , tyler said as he gave the bag back to brendon.

"how is he doing..." dallon interjected, worried for his best friend.

"we dont know, we think his fever went up a bit..were trying dallon, i swear...." tyler lowered his voice, though everyone knew.

"we dont think hes gonna make it" brendons eyes widened at tyler, shock written all over his face. (A/N AAa A FLEA JUMPED OUTTA NOWHERE AND NOW ITS GONE IM SCARED ok i prob just ruined the whole story now srry lmao)

tyler hurried towards the sick man, and brendon and dallon shared a look and quickly followed tyler.

patrick was lying on the beaten up couch, a few light blankets on him. 

he was a sickly pale and he was covered in sweat. his eyes were screwed up in what seemed to be pain and his breathing was wheezy.

 "no" brendons voice cracked as he dropped next to patrick. dallon did the same but knelt down on one knee.

josh an tyler helped patrick down some of the medicine brendon and dallon had gotten for him. gerard frank and ray helped calm pete and andy down.

 'we cant have anymore deaths..not now, were still recovering from the last few deaths...' dallon shut his eyes at the memory.

they had been getting more amo for their guns and they didnt know that the gun store was filled with walkers.

gerard had lost mikey..andy had lost joe..dallon and brendon had lost nicole and dan.

4 people they had lost..and not even that long ago.

suddenly the room went silent.

dallon moved his eyes to patrick, no one could hear the raspy breath.

he was gone.

"bren" dallons voice choked up and he grabbed brendon and held him tight in his arms.

everyone sat in silence for a long time, sobs could be heard and dallon never loosened his grip, brendon never complained.

pete had walked out of the room at one time, frank trying to call him back but it was no use..pete had fled already.

"ill fight for you, patrick, ill fight for joe, i-ill fight f or nicole, dan, and mikey..ill fight for everyone " brendon had whispered in between sobs.

and they did..they fought until end, brendon and dallon, hand in hand.

ok wtf im actually crying rn. IM SORRY ABOUT THE DEATHS OK BLAME IT ON TWD!! but anyways ; - ; hope u enjoyed? idk, its sad af how is this fluff, but comment, review, and requests/ideas r cool. but yea *sadness noises* stay safe, love yall, and bAii

-bla