there's always something that keeps us back...

Hahagahahhahahahah, hi yall. So it has clearly been a moment since I have updated this story lmao sorry bout that. But on the other hand i took a peek at views and oh my geesus, ovER 1K READS 👌👌👌 THNKS Y'ALL LMAO. But yea anyways I decided I would publish bc I have nothing else to do. Honestly, I have no idea where this story is gonna go..I might not even publish it, who knows. Ever since my mental health decided, "HEy ya know what, how bout I start to decline because of ur ugly self and people not understanding what you're going through (besides my amazing friends anD @imanantisocialrat) oh and also dysphoria! I know you just       l o v e dysphoria! ", life has kinda sucked ; - ; anYways sorry I didn't put a picture or video, I'm rlly lazy. Hope you e n j o y.

Two legs strutted down a hall with quick speed. 

Brendon urie was running late for a audition for a band that he was going to be in- or try to be in. He was trying out for lead guitar. (A/N just go with it lmao).

Once he finally made it to the elevator, he raised a shaky hand and pressed the down button. Why was he always so anxious about the smallest things...stupid anxiety, it could just go kick his as-

 " mornin", came a male voice from inside the elevator.

the man was very tall, he also looked young. From what Brendon could tell, he was wearing a maroon sweater and a black polo collar sticking out on the tips of the sweater. He was also wearing black jeans and brown boots.

Brendon was so distracted by the man that the elevator door had started to closes.

 "ah..erm thanks", Brendon said as the man had reached out and helped keep the door open. 

Brendon stepped in and stood besides the man, but not too close. He glanced sideways a bit, he was pretty tall.

" going down too? ", Brendon nervously said.

" Hm? Oh, yea I'm going down..I got a uh audition for band..hope it goes well. ", he saw the man took notice of brendons guitar case strapped to his back.

" Oh..h-heh that's nice, what a coincidence, I'm going to one too, it's for a band called panic at the disco.. ", the man had a look of surprise on his face.

" you kidding right?! I'm going to the same one! I'm trying out for bass, you? ", he titled his head.

" Really? Cool, I'm trying out for lead and backing vocals", Brendon gestured to his case on his back.

The other man nodded and they were on the 1st floor. The door opened and they both stepped out.

 "Okay, I thought I woke up thinking it was 10:30 and I rushed..you know what time it is?" , Brendon sheepishly asked.

 "Oh it's fine man, it's now just 10 so I got about 40 minutes to spare...I'm dallon", dallon held out his hand and Brendon quickly took it.

" I'm brendon, Brendon urie..so uh wanna go get some u-uh coffee or something? ", Brendon tried to stop his hand from shaking by gripping onto his case strap.

" sure man, I know a Starbucks that's mostly quiet in the morning...somehow", he chuckled, Brendon did the same but it was a bit more quiet.

 "l-lead on then dall", Brendon flushed and looked away at the mention of the nickname.

But dallon only smiled and nodded, leading Brendon out the door of the apartment lobby.

.....

The two were seated by a window in a small corner in the back. They had chatted and Brendon felt a bit more comfortable with dallon and they seemed to share a lot of the same interests.