Chapter 115

Akari (POV)
Akari *mind*- Crap! This is bad! He's getting out of control! He might kill me like he did Makoto.
Itsuki takes a step forward and disappears.
Akari- What the-
He reappears in front of me crouched down and fist locked and loaded. He uppercuts next in the jaw flinging me high into the air.
Akari- Nrgh!
He appears right in front of me again and punches me in the face, followed by a kick to my stomach and a double axe handle fist to the top of my head. I go spiraling down to the ground and crash into the water. I resurface and cough up water.
Akari *mind*- I need to come up with something and fast.
Itsuki- I'm not through with you yet!!!
I look up only to see him crashing down to me.
Akari- Shit.
He lands on top of me and we both so down in the water. Still underwater, I open my eyes to see he's nowhere. Bubbles begin to rise in front of me and I look down to see he's rising towards me. I throw a right hook but he dodges to the left and hits me with a spin kick to the side of my face and I'm sent back to the surface. I come out the water and I maneuver myself so that I land feet first on the side of the cliff face. Itsuki slowly rises out of the water like something out of a movie.
Akari- Wind Style: Cyclone Technique!
Wind picks up in the water and the water starts to rotate and rise until a massive waterspout forms.

 Akari- Wind Style: Cyclone Technique!Wind picks up in the water and the water starts to rotate and rise until a massive waterspout forms

The waterspout heads to him and he stands there and looks on as it overtakes him.
Akari *mind*- Got him.
Itsuki- Kaaaaaa!!!!!!
The waterspout disperses and Itsuki is still standing without so much as a scratch on him.
Akari- Argh! Why won't you just go down already!!!
He disappears and reappears above me. He stomps my face into the ground and grabs my feet and spins and throws me to the other cliffside. I crash into it and land on a piece of solid ground along the cliffside. Itsuki comes and stands over me.
Itsuki- Are we done now? Have I proven my point?
Akari-.........Why waste your breath? If I give up now......Kyoko, Itachi, and the rest of the Akatsuki win and I lose you forever. Plus I won't get answers from my dickhead of a father. So no. I'm not done. Not by a long shot you asshole!!!
I headbutt him in his jaw and force us to go tumbling over the side and onto the water. Once on the water, I kick him away from me ti creature some distance.
Itsuki- I see. You know, I underestimated how painful this would be emotionally.
Inside Itsuki
Seventeen tails
Head 1- Look sister. The seal. It's cracking some more.
Head 2- I see. This is good. Let's show the snake's daughter true fear.
Akari (POV)
The chakra aura around Itsuki intensifies and condenses around him. It forms a wolf outline around him and a tail of that same chakra comes to existence.
Akari- Why? Why are you going so far for me? Why won't you let go?
Itsuki (one tail)- Because you're the most important person to ever walk into my life. You want to know why? Because I like you. I really really like damm it! So I will do whatever it takes to keep you here with me!
Akari *mind*- H-He likes me?!!!!
Akari- I...........I..........I'm sorry Itsuki. It's too late. I can't turn back now.
Itsuki (one tail)- I see. I guess there's no more talking at this point huh?
Akari- I guess not.
Itsuki (POV)
Her curse mark goes completely across her face and her eyes glow. The everything begins to shake and the waves begin become rough. Her entire body has a purple aura to it as her body changes. Her skin becomes grey and her hair turns pink. She grows a long spiked tail and her eyes go yellow.

Storm clouds roll in and the sky darkens

Cold to ground Lightning begins to flash everywhere as the next round of this fight draws nearAkari (second state)- So shall start?Itsuki (one tail)- We shall

Akari (second state)- So shall start?
Itsuki (one tail)- We shall. Let's get to it then.
Indigo: That's the end of this chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.