Chapter 176

Itsuki (POV)
We rendezvous with Yamato's clone out in the middle of some plains.
Yamato- Is this the place?
Clone- The entrance is straight ahead under that rock formation.

Yamato- Is this the place?Clone- The entrance is straight ahead under that rock formation

Naruto- Could it be after all this time we finally found them? Sasuke's there.
Itsuki- And so is Akari.
Kaito- There is a high possibility.
Gin- At the very least, we should be able to get a clue to their whereabouts.
Itsuki- Well what are we waiting for?
Naruto- Lets get on with it.
Gin and Yamato stop us.
Gin- Sorry little bro. Just hold on a minute.
Yamato absorbs his wood clone and makes it into these seeds.
Yamato- All if you need to swallow these. Don't worry. It's perfectly harmless I assure you. Now in the chance we get separated, I'll know where each of you are and can find you.
Naruto- Seriously?
Sakura- Because of this?
Kaito- What exactly is this?
Yamato- They're a kind of transmitter specifically for tracking a person's movements. It's a ninja tool that's only able to work off my chakra. I planted one of these in Sai's clothing and in Eliane's food.
He would go on to explain how he did and why.
Yamato- Now go on. Swallow them.
We all swallow them like pills.
Gin- Well now that's settled, let's do this shit.
Everyone- Yes sir!
Eliane (POV)
Kabuto is leading Sai and I down another dimly let corridor.
Sai- I wonder....
Kabuto- Hmm?
Sai- Would it be possible to meet the rest of Orochimaru's subordinates? The ones who are here?
Kabuto stops and so do we.
Kabuto- There won't be any need for that. In fact, it's impossible.
Eliane- How so?
Kabuto- Well you see, there are no other people down here. Just Sasuke, Akari, and myself that's all.
Itsuki (POV)
We approach the rock formation and Yamato puts his ear up against the ground.
Yamato- (gets up) I can barely sense the presence of anyone at all. I think we can safely assume there aren't very many of the enemy in there. But that doesn't mean you can let your guard down.
Gin- Remember, Orochimaru is down there and although you gave him hell Itsuki, he's still dangerous. Don't forget about Sai and Eliane as well. Yamato will lead the way followed by me, then Sakura, then Kaito, then Naruto, and finally Itsuki.
Kaito- Alright but how are we supposed to get in?
Yamato- We'll infiltrate from underground using my earth style jutsu. We'll start by drilling a main shaft right here. When we're deep enough, we'll level off and tunnel our way little by little until we hit the entrance under the standing rocks.
Sakura- Right.
Kaito- Roger.
Naruto- Sounds good to me.
Itsuki- Lets get it.
Yamato- Well then let's get started.
He does hand signs and smacks the ground. The ground opens up and a hole is formed.

Yamato- When I give the signal, you follow one by one

Yamato- When I give the signal, you follow one by one. In the order given. He leaps in and after a couple seconds, he whistles.
Gin- Alright guys. This is it. Stay focused.
Gin leaps in followed by Sakura, then Kaito, then Naruto, and finally me.
Itsuki *mind*- Target acquired. Target within range. ID Akari Yashagorō. I almost have you Akari. We'll be reunited shortly.
Eliane (POV)
Kabuto leads us to a bedroom.
Kabuto- All right. Come on in.
I set my stuff down on the bed furthest from the door as Kabuto lights the candle in here.
Kabuto- This will be y'all's room. Sorry if it seems bare and gloomy but it can't be helped. The bathroom is through there. (Points to door on opposite wall) When you don't have anything do, you'll stay in here and keep nice and quiet. We'll be sure and let you know if anything comes up.
He exits the room and pulls out a key.
Kabuto- Of course I'm going to have to lock you two in here, because after all you two are......well, you know what you are.
He closes the rest of the door and locks it leaving us stuck in here. I lean up on the door and listen as the echo of footsteps get further and further away.
Eliane- Alright Sai. Let's get started.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.