Chapter 193

Next morning
Itsuki (POV)
I'm back at it again with the training. I've been getting ever so closer to getting this second part down. I'm almost there. I can feel it.
Itsuki *mind*- As long as I keep going without bothering to rest, I'll get to the end and I'll be one step closer to you, Akari.
Itsuki- Alright guys! One more time!
Clones- Right!
Feeding off the power of the flames and from the the lightning above, I concentrate on keeping both chakras under control. Fire spawns in my right hand while lightning spawns in the left. Both chakras begin to grow bigger and bigger in my hand but instead of going erratic and blowing up, it stabilizes and stays in my hand. The fire twister goes away as does the lightning and both Master's see the final result of stage 2.
Gin (POV)
Itsuki- (huff) I did it! Not too shabby huh?!
Reo- This training method really is something to behold. Amazed he finished so quickly.
Gin- No, it's not just the training method that's guiding him forward. His driving force is her.
Reo- Akari. I'm not surprised. Those two are forever connected by fate. A yin to his yang.
Gin- Mhmm. Well done Itsuki! Now we can begin the final step in completing your jutsu!
Itsuki- (huff) Yeah......(huff)....sure...thing.
He passes out right on the spot. I go over to him and pick up his sleeping self.
Gin *mind*- You never cease to amaze me little brother.
Fudo (POV)
We're still walking through the forest.
Hidan- I getting real sick about how lousy the two of you are at conversation. You know otherwise a pleasant trip can be completely ruined if you get stuck with a boring companion. Or in my case, two boring companions.
Kakuzu- We're not exactly on a vacation here Hidan.
Hidan- I've also had enough of searching for Jinchūriki when we have no clue where they could be. Put yourselves in my position. I've been forced to go along with all this extra work. A little sympathy would be nice.
Kakuzu- Just shut up and keep walking. We're late.
Hidan- Huh? We're only late because we have to stop at that collection office or whatever it is. For crying out loud, you're making this tedious trip even longer. I'm telling you, it's getting really annoying. Help me out Fudo.
Fudo- Would You stop bickering like a little child. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get our targets.
Kakuzu stops and eyes down Hidan.
Kakuzu- This is annoying to you? This is apart of an imposter mission.
Hidan- Whatever. I know you're in charge of making money for the organization and I know that you Fudo are Kyoko's right hand man. But this bounty? It's a pittance. Barely enough to cover the after party of a tailed beast hunt.
He begin walking without him.
Hidan- Hey wait up. I'm sorry. That bounty must be pretty heavy right? I don't mind carrying it for you.
Kakuzu- And what do you plan to do with my valuable bounty?
Hidan- What? Hey I was only trying to be nice here.
Fudo- I can see right through your lies Hidan. You want to get rid of the corpse.
Hidan- What? What are you talking about?
Fudo- Don't play dumb. It makes look even dumber than you are. You'd rather get rid of the corpse wouldn't you?
Hidan- Hey first off, don't insult me like that. Secondly, you got me. Let's forget the guy and get to the Jinchūriki.
Kakuzu hardens his fist and swings backwards. Hidan instantly prepares his scythe. I get the middle and stop the two of them with my hands alone.
Hidan- See that? I finally made you mad eh Kakuzu?
Kakuzu- You damn bastard.
Hidan- No fight huh Fudo?
Fudo- Quiet both of you.
I display a death glare to the both of them.
Like this

Fudo- I don't have time to deal with bickering of you two

Fudo- I don't have time to deal with bickering of you two. All this time all the two of you have done is bitch at each other. Well enough is enough. You both have pushed my patience too far. As soon as we're done with this mission, I'm killing the both of you. And that is no threat. That is an action I fully intend to see through. Your days of living in this world have been reduced, your time spent in hell once I put the two of you there, is infinite.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.